[S>Artist 3D] Paid DAZ artist looking for team / project

May 31, 2023
Hi,

I have 5 years of experience in DAZ and RenPy, and now I'm looking for a fun project to join as a render artist. I am also working on my own game, but I am not in a rush to publish it before I have enough content to make it worth playing. I will develop that anytime I don't have other work to do, then publish when I'm ready.

Anyway, what I would like to work on are either realistic / modern games (a detective story would be cool!) or alternatively spacey-sci-fi or cyberpunk. I'm not super interested in fantasy projects and I don't have a lot of assets that would fit, but I'm open for projects anyway.

Ideally, I would like to join as a solo artist, sharing asset libraries in DAZ is always a pain. But if I like the project, this isn't a hard requirement either, and I would love to work with some other artists to share ideas and tips & tricks as well!

Skills:
- DAZ, Renpy

Preferred method of contact:
- PM me here first

Employment Type & Rates:
- Pay per render or revenue share

Availability:
- Generally high availability, if it's worth my time I can potentially dedicate several hours each week

Work Samples:
- see images attached

FeelingLikeAnArt

Jan 2, 2024
Hi sir,
Right now we are developing story & characters design for detective narrative nsfw story, but it will definetely require assets from fantasy setting.
May I ask you if you have or willing to develop assets for detective story that will take place in not modern, but in a bit vintage setting? (say 1940-1980 yy)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
No samples here
They posted once here. Looks decent enough, above the average you see with Daz. But mixing his lack of response here with him working on another game, I'd probably look somewhere else.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Dark Candy 19

May 8, 2020
Hi sir,
Right now we are developing story & characters design for detective narrative nsfw story, but it will definetely require assets from fantasy setting.
May I ask you if you have or willing to develop assets for detective story that will take place in not modern, but in a bit vintage setting? (say 1940-1980 yy)

Contact me on discord: darkcandy19