Unreal Engine Dayshift at Milkers [v2] [SparklingPishy]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Nice, I love it when scammers outright be transparent with their low effort work. The faster people get duped the faster they'll learn to QC the stuff they indulge in their life. Also keeps the bar low for scams so they don't try to be clever about it which could trick even experienced hentai fanatics given enough time. If everyone is stupid, then no one is stupid!

Would have been interesting to see an Unreal fnaf style H game though, we still have yet to get a fnaf H game worth a damn really... Probably a cursed theme like MLP, Teen Titans or Sonic H games at this point.

MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
does anyone knows where the game save folder location is? i want to delete mine but i coulndt find it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DayshiftAtMilkers-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Selfax

Nov 4, 2020
(reposting here since request thread was locked)
dev had a funds goal on the itch page, then took it all down and went silent only to repost the page later in what i can only assume to be an effort of hiding how much he got away with, given how like 99% of the game is stolen in one way or another
[before/after]
1702246915430.png 1702246874604.png

1702246776633.png

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
I mean, just from the pictures itself already tells me how much effort was put into this... IDK if this was right to be called 'Game' because it just seems like a smaller garbage can placed into that huge-ass garbage tank, so a 'Garbage-ception'?
And thanks to the comment here, I'm just glad I didn't fall for this shit, because it does seems like the dev was a bunch of Chinese scammers like FNTSTIC

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes