VN Ren'Py Days of Youth [v0.3] [Baha Games]

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I think everyone has to speak for themselves, in my case I'm really looking for something different but I don't know if the majority thinks the same, who knows... you'd have to do a poll

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Days of Youth [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 331mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
According to the Itch.io page of this game, the devs intends to add following tags:

Already in: big ass, big tits, small tits, milf, voyeurism
Planned: romance, threesome, anal, masturbation, creampie, harem (all of them may change)

Maybe someone is able to update the genre spoiler in the OP.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Days of Youth [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 331mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: panda0012345

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DaysOfYouth-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Days of Youth [v0.3] [Baha Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [305 MB]
- - -

Mac [316 MB]
- - -

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's disheartening the latest games released lately on this site, they're always the same tags, no incest, harem until ntr I'm down, bestiality, rape but enough of the same, I believe most are looking for something different
No incest? It's the most common tag :WaitWhat:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I would like to suggest that you consider adding future tag's to your gene section. (As well maybe include how some of the controversial content if present and how it will be handled...like it was done with the example I provided below.)

As well, in the Gene section...if any of present or future controversial kink content will be presented as an avoidable choice. Here are the differences used to handling them... (A choice used...Avoided vs Skipped)
  • Player avoided choice = Sex acts never happens. (A favorite for most, as it is liked on both sides of the controversial kink divide.)
  • Player Skipped choice = Sexual acts happen to love interest, but off camera. (Which most of the community dislikes that method of handling those types of kinks.)
And, if your going to later decide to include NTR content, or any of the other controversial content to your project, be sure to mention it in your future tag's section. Or like most other new dev's don't make the effort, learn...that it can really affect a project fan base growth.

(Controversial content = NTR, sharing, swinging, lesbian...are a few kinks that players regularly inquire about.)

History has shown from many other new titles, that fans will most likely abandon a project just because NTR was suddenly added without players knowing it was going to be a planned kink in the future. Even if an avoidable switch or choice is added...it can still cause head-aches for a dev, which can affect the potential of a title's ability to grow it's revenue stream.)

Here's an example below, of a well done gene section from a successful project from a developer's first title. (This gene section is from a popular harem project, that used this type of gene section format. Which was very useful in answering many of the repeated form questions that normally happens with most other new projects.

Wishing you best results with your future endeavor.
Regards.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
v0.3
Here it is, the public release of the Days of Youth 0.3 update. Please don't forget to give your feedback, either here, on our patreon page or by joining our discord, it helps me to make things better.
------------------------------------------

Ok... Soooo it's been a year and only the second update?

Not so much days of Youth anymore....

I mean, heck....they aren't even freshmen anymore...

Best of Luck, though.