RPGM Partial Days of Guild Competition – NTR Anticipation Game for Wife (RJ431093) [S2]

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
ギルド対抗戦の日々~妻を賭けてのNTRアンティ勝負~ Days of Guild Competition – NTR Anticipation Game for Wife
1673744284994.png

Overview:
Battle of the Guilds
In this game, two guilds compete against each other to compare scores.
Riku and Celie enter a dungeon whose contents change each time they enter, and earn money within a limited time.
If they lose the score competition, Celie will be loaned out to a hostile guild.
Celie is then loaned out to a rogue guild to “help out” with their work…
After a certain period of time, she will return, but the match will not be won once.
Defeat her again and again, and you will never get her back…​

ENG title : Days of Guild Competition – NTR Anticipation Game for Wife
JP title : ギルド対抗戦の日々~妻を賭けてのNTRアンティ勝負~
Store:
Censored: YES
Language: Japanese to English(is all translated but is MTL so I put partial in the tags)
Genre : Clothes Changing / Dress up, Married Woman, Cheating / Adultery, Fantasy, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Orgy Sex, Tentacle, Big Breasts.

I mtl translated this but it isn't that good so I put it here, the jap version is in the sub folder if someone want to translate it better.

Download:

Preview:

1673744284994.png 1673744305272.png 1673744349761.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: P.Y.M and Bchargo

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hmm looks decent, thread is tagged w/ partial but its MTL partial, I assume? In any case, lets hope someone pick this one up

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Hmm looks decent, thread is tagged w/ partial but its MTL partial, I assume? In any case, lets hope someone pick this one up
I put partial because is MTL, but unless I missed something it should be all translated

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Is ntr avoidable?
I didn't try to avoid it but I think you can avoid it if you always win the bet, but all cg scene are ntr in the recollection room so I don't think it should be played that way, the gameplay itself isn't good enough for that

Reactions: Davos2

Jellyax

Nov 4, 2020
i think i am stucked i losed the first game for the 1st borrow but now i cant lose its always says that "remaining challenge 1" when i lose it its just nothing happens

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
i think i am stucked i losed the first game for the 1st borrow but now i cant lose its always says that "remaining challenge 1" when i lose it its just nothing happens
did you see the wife scene in the other guild?
you should lose 2 times and respawn in the guild, than the third time you lose and respawn see the scene where there are the results of the bet and if you lose you can go to the other guild to see the sex scene, and repeat a few times for the "main" cg scenes, there are scene in the dungeons too, and in the house bedroom after you lose a few times

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I didn't try to avoid it but I think you can avoid it if you always win the bet, but all cg scene are ntr in the recollection room so I don't think it should be played that way, the gameplay itself isn't good enough for that
Thank you for answering but I was mainly saying that for the meme

Reactions: skizzat93

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
I don't know if this is affecting anyone else, but I played around with MTool on the variables and it seems like when you sleep, it adds 2 days instead of 1 and the code for the competition to trigger is hard-coded to 3 so if you were on day 2 and you went to sleep, you soft-locked yourself. Open your save on a save editor and see if the variable for "day" or "schedule" is higher than 3. If it is, lower it back to a 2 and lose in the dungeon, or lower it to a 1 and sleep in the bed.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The dumb thing about ntr games is mostly it's only ntr content, or.. the ntr is an unavoidable "reward" for playing.
The even dumber thing is when a seemingly non-ntr game has almost unavoidable, or even outright unavoidable ntr as a "punishmen".
Can't the bitch just.. idk, die once in a while?
Why does she always have to get boned? By someone else, no less, smh.

Reactions: Fibbers

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
any ideas why those games look so much alike ?
games from S2 and Liu Chuzhou all look as if they hired that artist from wandowando, that guy grown another pair of arms or that ?
plus they all NTR.
its not a bad thing in any way, just wondering if wandowango got split into separate teams or something.

Reactions: Fibbers