Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I like the flow of how this game goes, ofc there is some things that i don't like personally, but not in the way i don't want them to be in the game, for example Sam is not interesting for me, but still i don't mind playing this update, cuz i just can skip all lesbian routine moments, or stepcest moments. the best part of this game is that i can avoid some things that completely not my things. Anyway I really like this game.

Keep up the good work!

Waiting for new update.
Forget to add this to previous post - Phone gives more immersion, so please don't remove it from game

Reactions: ReplayTech

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Can't wait to see more of Claire on James path. Also don't know if you are aware BUT if you reject Javier and push him away in some dialog between Alice and Juliette and Alice's BF on the phone it mentions that Alice at some point was still seeing him and then when Alice catches James masterbating she mentions that he isn't as big as Javier. IF Alice rejects him, how would she know this and how would she still be seeing him? It sounds like a continuity error. I am going to trying following a lesbian path for Alice if possible.
Found the incriminated text relative to Javier cock size.
The fix will be in the new minor update.

As for why Alice says she saw Javier it's because she is his teacher.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Seems like a nice game so far. I'm only on where the son gives his sisters phone number to his friend Tommy. I can tell that English must not be the Dev's first language. As it is a bit broken, and always using "he" when it is meant to be "she". Other than that, like I say, nice game. Keep it up!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Seems like a nice game so far. I'm only on where the son gives his sisters phone number to his friend Tommy. I can tell that English must not be the Dev's first language. As it is a bit broken, and always using "he" when it is meant to be "she". Other than that, like I say, nice game. Keep it up!
Yes, english is not our native language, also I did wrote the dialogue until "sister" update.
It should improve on that part.

We are going to do a total review of dialogue on next big update.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yes, english is not our native language, also I did wrote the dialogue until "sister" update.
It should improve on that part.

We are going to do a total review of dialogue on next big update.
That's cool. I hope you don't believe I was in any way putting you down when mentioning the language thing. Believe me, I've played games where the dialogue was much worse. It was as if they typed it in their language, then used a third-rate translation site to change it to English. LoL. I do love the fact you have four MC's and that you go through each day for all of them, and making the days worthwhile for all of them, instead of a few scenes per person. Can't wait to see where the plot goes from here! Keep up the great work!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
That's cool. I hope you don't believe I was in any way putting you down when mentioning the language thing. Believe me, I've played games where the dialogue was much worse. It was as if they typed it in their language, then used a third-rate translation site to change it to English. LoL. I do love the fact you have four MC's and that you go through each day for all of them, and making the days worthwhile for all of them, instead of a few scenes per person. Can't wait to see where the plot goes from here! Keep up the great work!
Don't worry I always appreciate comments (bad or good) did not feel offended by your post, I know my english is not so good.
Thank you for your kind words!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, ReplayTech, just thought you should know, at least on the sister's turn, the Sent You A Message sign at the top of the screen stays on almost indefinitely. It only changes who sent it when it does anything. Makes me think I missed a message or something, and making me always check the phone every little bit. Didn't do it on the mom or brother. Don't know if it will for the dad.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
this is still not use 0.2.2
other one is use 0.2.2
This is a different bug, but still strange.
Will try to fix it on next minor version, 0.2.3, which will be ready very soon.

Hey, ReplayTech, just thought you should know, at least on the sister's turn, the Sent You A Message sign at the top of the screen stays on almost indefinitely. It only changes who sent it when it does anything. Makes me think I missed a message or something, and making me always check the phone every little bit. Didn't do it on the mom or brother. Don't know if it will for the dad.
Yeah, I did notice that sometime this may happen. It's something related with renpy timers. I am not sure what cause it, but I will let the message hidable on click on version 0.2.3, so you may close that.

Reactions: Talmadge

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Bug here? Haven't seen his cock and doesn't want to!
1703032523774.png

Samantha is a *girl:
1703035431135.png

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Bug here? Haven't see his cock and doesn't want to!
View attachment 3188588

Samantha is a *girl:
View attachment 3188648
Thank you so much about this.

The first one has been fixed and it will be available on 0.2.3.

The second one is a bad translations, in italian (my language) say "i ragazzi" (the boys) it's a generic way for female/male.
Will fix it and will add it to 0.2.3 release.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
ReplayTech

It's a good game, and I'm enjoying it so far. However, I'd like to share some thoughts. Managing three main characters can be challenging, and it may reflect negatively on both you and the game. There's a risk of losing track of each character's story, and burnout is a real concern. I've witnessed many cases where promising games were abandoned.

As this is your first game, I'd advise not creating an overly complex story with numerous intricate branches. And don't make the game too long. You probably should focus on one main character. Maybe milf, because there are not many games where mc is "landlady".

Maybe split the game into parts.

If you plan for this to be your main source of income, you need to first build a reputation of a trusted developer who completes his games. And then support will only grow. For example: I like some game, the developer already has 1-2 completed games, I will 100% support him.

It's just that there are so many cases of abandoned games. Developers said they wouldn't abandon. But in the end, they burn out and abandon development.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
ReplayTech

It's a good game, and I'm enjoying it so far. However, I'd like to share some thoughts. Managing three main characters can be challenging, and it may reflect negatively on both you and the game. There's a risk of losing track of each character's story, and burnout is a real concern. I've witnessed many cases where promising games were abandoned.

As this is your first game, I'd advise not creating an overly complex story with numerous intricate branches. And don't make the game too long. You probably should focus on one main character. Maybe milf, because there are not many games where mc is "landlady".

Maybe split the game into parts.

If you plan for this to be your main source of income, you need to first build a reputation of a trusted developer who completes his games. And then support will only grow. For example: I like some game, the developer already has 1-2 completed games, I will 100% support him.

It's just that there are so many cases of abandoned games. Developers said they wouldn't abandon. But in the end, they burn out and abandon development.
We develop games as a job, so no, we don't want to let this game be our main source of income.

The main problem is that we may work on this on our free time and when you are 40 and older, you have very few free time!
Also the multi char is not that time consuming, we have a good design and all the quests are already written in a smart way so those won't take us too much time.

What we really did it wrong is how we use the renders.
We started with 1 render per 1 or 2 dilaogues, this is not good at all.
Creating the dialogue is a lot faster rather than create a scene, pose, set lights and render it.
It's really time consuming, and as I said before we have very few free time.

We will have a brainstorming and will try to find a solution about that.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes