f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I'm a bit confused, on installation tab is says "extract and run", but the folder actually has an installer no?

edit: something isn't tested, the game crashes on lvl 1, even with locale emulator. Or it's needed for date settings to be in chinese?
How did you end up launching the game?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How did you end up launching the game?
That's my question, on how you do it. I tried it both normally and with locale emulator, as well date settings. I was able to reach the menu, but when starting the first level it crashes.

I'm usually able to find out how to play, but in this case I have no idea.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I mean, even when they have more interactive gameplay sections, most h-games are still like 80% visual novel.
Yea but the visual novel prefix is for "a game focused on story, with the vast majority of choices being dialogue based. Often has a minimal choice:text ratio." And judging from the screenshots alone, this is a dungeon crawler game (rpg/roguelike).

VN prefix is usually for games which do "story with pictures, and maybe sounds, and occasionally you have a dialogue option to choose." And I usually hide the category due to wanting actual gameplay lol.

Feb 12, 2020
Yea but the visual novel prefix is for "a game focused on story, with the vast majority of choices being dialogue based. Often has a minimal choice:text ratio." And judging from the screenshots alone, this is a dungeon crawler game (rpg/roguelike).

VN prefix is usually for games which do "story with pictures, and maybe sounds, and occasionally you have a dialogue option to choose." And I usually hide the category due to wanting actual gameplay lol.
You're confusing "Visual Novel" with "Kinetic Novel". Kinetic novels are ones that have no (or superfluous-only) checks. VNs can totally have other things incorporated into it, even if it ain't too common.

FishGoat

Dec 9, 2018
Here is the link, tags seem to not be updated though.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DawnOfKaguraMaikasStoryTheDragonsWrath-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
I can get to the main screen before the first level but after that it just crashes. Nothing I've done has worked so far.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Ugh that spider shit bugs me pun intended. It mates absoluty nothing like that and spiders don't really have sex. Spiders just mate and then typically males runs for his life for most species

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
The game has errors when I want to start the game at the first level it closes automatically I even wanted to see the cg movement scenes it cannot stay on a black screen

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
That's my question, on how you do it. I tried it both normally and with locale emulator, as well date settings. I was able to reach the menu, but when starting the first level it crashes.

I'm usually able to find out how to play, but in this case I have no idea.
forget it, it seems that the game has a bug or error because the same thing happens to me, I have the computer in the region of Japan

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
forget it, it seems that the game has a bug or error because the same thing happens to me, I have the computer in the region of Japan
I used the report button to mention the issue, but the mods say the game works fine, so I have no idea. It's said it is the specifications. Funny, my PC can run RDR2 but not this game.

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
I used the report button to mention the issue, but the mods say the game works fine, so I have no idea. It's said it is the specifications. Funny, my PC can run RDR2 but not this game.
I think it may be a menu translation problem or something that forces the game to close but that's what happened with the previous one when they uploaded this type of game and it works well for me but this one has Chinese language mixed with English hahaha