Akren

Aug 25, 2019
is it like utawarerumono style vn where a lot is kinetic but then there’s board combat?

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
also crashing on lvl select, has anyone gotten it to work past intro segment?
is it a graphics card requirement or what? i have plenty of ram, windows 10, ok cpu, operating in chinese locale and tried japanese locale emulator (terrible idea btw)

edit: it’s not the directx version is it??? handbook says version 9, does that mean it’s not compatible with later versions? (dxdiag gives feature to 9_1 though)

dump file generated in appdata/local/crashdumps, has an exception but i can’t make sense of it

on unpack the version is 1.00a, offers to update to 1.00d but then fails for some reason (some component not installed, supposedly?)

Last edited:

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
Instruction unclear: Dick is stuck in toaster. Seriously though, how do you get this game to run? For those that have, Which drive is it under. Trying to get this to work on my c drive.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Crashing hard plus no idea what those pop up are even saying. Tried locale simplified chinese to no avail. Either way would prefer to try it out again when the UI is fixed.

Say:onara

Formerly 'Saraina'
Aug 23, 2019
Start a new game and save once. And you should see a new folder in reimiki_14 called SC. Open that up and the save folder in there, then paste the sav file in.
Now I've figured it out. Thank you, Mr. Dude!

a1b1c1

Nov 21, 2021
replace .exe to fix stage 1 crash, if animations don't play and show a black screen extract and replace animations_fix.rar

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Start a new game and save once. And you should see a new folder in reimiki_14 called SC. Open that up and the save folder in there, then paste the sav file in.
Thanks for your advice.

May I ask, since you've played it, is pregnancy just an ending?