• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Now he is going to give the same comments as Y3DF, who resigned because of piracy, in 8muse he said the same thing that he was going to stop making comics, let's see where he can get such a comfortable job, where he can say that because he doesn't have internet couldn't work

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
so I work a lot and this boy just filter. great fans I have. later when I decide stop doing comics you will know who to thank.
The pages had already been leaked and you already banned those who shared them like Brevity Chaos. I don't know what you're complaining about. DupletX and I only share them without the watermarks and I'm not your fan. You lost my respect. and if you stop making comics it won't be because of the leaks but because you lost support and the only thing you will do is change your name and start again.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
so I work a lot and this boy just filter. great fans I have. later when I decide stop doing comics you will know who to thank.
Hey relax dude. And don't do anything foolish like stop making comics that makes you tons of money. If you do that,all the money you make is going to go bye bye. I hope you're not that stupid or are you ;) . So no need for those empty threats. The only person you're going to harm is yourself.
Just concentrate on your work & everything is going to be all fine.
Yeah one more thing focus more on the stories mate, hire a writer or something.

Last edited:

franciscb1

Mar 11, 2022
I don't know how much it affects you financially that some people filter, but on the other hand it's publicity... it takes a long time to filter things and in that time some people would rather buy content from you than wait. Good job!

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
I don't know how much it affects you financially that some people filter, but on the other hand it's publicity... it takes a long time to filter things and in that time some people would rather buy content from you than wait. Good job!
Exactly.
Through piracy I discovered Daval3D.
He persists in ejecting all the fans who
share and give him free advertising.
Stupid !

Hey relax dude. And don't do anything foolish like stop making comics that makes you tons of money. I hope you're not that stupid or are you ;) . So no need for those empty threats. The only person you're going to harm is yourself.
Agree.
Daval3D need a screenwriter.
Actions are too repetitive !

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
Agree.
Daval3D need a screenwriter.
Actions are too repetitive !
But should be one who don’t put the most hated tag in the world, in an ongoing story though (without explicit declare it first) Another uncle Peter move, and will be, after the last short boom, the true end. Boring story? Proper ending and move on..

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
You should take a look at the idiots in this thread, because almost all the harassment and the threats that you get come from them, and it's these people that you're trying to please by changing your comics.

WhI$KY

Dec 16, 2023
Hey relax dude. And don't do anything foolish like stop making comics that makes you tons of money. If you do that,all the money you make is going go bye bye. I hope you're not that stupid or are you ;) . So no need for those empty threats. The only person you're going to harm is yourself.

Reactions: didier le robot
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes