VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I hope that the simplicity of this encourages you to do this
Thanks! Doesn't look to complicated (as long as no encryption comes into place). I found instructions for 3 and would have been fine for the next steps, but I assumed npm was some newfangled package manager on Linux and gave up. But step 1. is doable in Windows.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Thanks! Doesn't look to complicated (as long as no encryption comes into place). I found instructions for 3 and would have been fine for the next steps, but I assumed npm was some newfangled package manager on Linux and gave up. But step 1. is doable in Windows.
Absolutely this is very doable. NPM is a great tool. I use basic NPM packages like http-server (fastest local server deployment possible with little effort), or live-refresh (with a little setup allows you to work on html css [and assuming js] in editor and a browser window instantly shows changes [doesn't have some limitations that brackets' live editor has]), and quite a few others. While the vast majority are intended for web developement there are always some that are not and I'm always finding more.

If you do attempt I forgot to mention the -g in the 'npm install -g xxxxpackagexxx' and the importance of it. I recall that that instructs that to install it to a certain localized npm location within your %USERPROFILE% or %APPDATA% user directory. If you do not put the -g in, depending on the %CWD% (current working directory) e.g. if the CMD prompt says 'C:\' or if you open an administrator CMD it might say 'C:\Windows\System32' and you wanna make sure npm puts the package deployment in the correct space.

So I found myself back in node today and I think I now better understand the -g global option.

Installing a package without '-g' or '--global' would be to install in in local mode. Meaning the package will deploy in your current directory; i.e. win='cd' or *nix='pwd; e.g. in windows 10, usually when you start cmd or ps, the current working directory is [in my case for ex:] 'C:\Users\randl' otherwise better known in its environment variable form = %USERPROFILE%. Elevated or Admin CMD will start in C:\Windows\System32

Keeping all the packages together and [AFAIK] following standard procedures (by that I mean what everyone basically instructs you to do that way [what I have seen] 95% of the time) would be to use '-g' or '--global'.

Can lead or trail the package name
e.g.
Code:
npm install -g %NPM_PACKAGE%
npm install %NPM_PACKAGE% -g
where %NPM_PACKAGE% is substituted for the NPM package (without %'s) you wish to recieve. e.g. asar, or http-server etc.

Always willing to help, just summon

EDIT: I am working on an ultra unarchiver. Currently the god developer that gave us universal extractor (development ended) was popular enough that other people have continuted the developement. There is an amazing version that currently can, unarchive any archive of standard form (.zip .rar .tar .7z .00x etc), but it can also for ex: (unrpa, unRPGmakerX, un-msi, un-NSIS, un-InstallShield, as well as a multitude of recogonized headers from vast numbers of .exe's)

You are welcome to try out the amazing form that it is in, but I have been slowly adding more formats central to engines that f95 is familiar with and plan to release a f95 friendly version in some due time here.

Last edited:

corey

Donor
Apr 28, 2017
Game look like awesome
I would like play
I tried many time but not working
I got message
this app can't run on your PC
Windows 10 32bit

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Game look like awesome
I would like play
I got message
Windows 10 32bit
Many games these days are 64bit, and they wont work unless you have a 64bit version of Windows. One of the big reasons for gaming in 64 bit is, 32bit Windows is limited to 4gb of RAM, which is bare minimum these days, and no good for gaming.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Game look like awesome
I would like play
I got message
Windows 10 32bit
You really shouldn't be running anything on 32bit these days. You have a 4gb restriction in an age where 16gb of ram is average.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
In the OP it says "Pre-Alpha", what did you expect ? =P
i personally would expect a pre-alpha to be like version 0.2 or some such but thats probably just me who thinks like that because i swear half the new games here start with 1.0 as the first one

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
^Well, every ntr game thread is full of ntr haters and no one says to them "this is an adult site and the game genre clearly says ntr". I think incest haters have the right to bitch too. :)

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I actually pretty enjoyed this although I find some parts a little weird, like why have an option for a single choice? Or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked what I played, definitely gonna see how this turns out with more updates

Reactions: Mikedazz1

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I really liked this up till now.
It needs a save option fast, other then that, it's great.
I will be watching this one.

csw

Aug 5, 2016
I gave this one a try last night, and saw nothing special, it's just another clone of a father daughter incest game, like dozens of other similar games, with the difference that it wasn't made with Renpy... Graphics look different, yes, but i saw some very awful model expressions here and there, and the visuals look to me very weird, the choose of colors, and filters, they look to me that they were made more to disguise the lack of rendering in most of the images (probably the dev will change this later?, don't know). Dialog looks uninspired and cliched, anyway, not much to play at this time.

dsd99

Mar 3, 2017
Actually, mother in Ethan's Legacy is one of the most realistic and beautiful mothers i've seen in such games. Even if it received ton of hate, because people want absolutely perfect youngish "mother", like in other games, i can't even call such models "mother".
Just No. The mother in ethans legacy is probably the ugliest charachter in any game ive ever played.
No i dont expect the charachter of an actual mother to look like a 20 yr old supermodel but i also dont expect her eyes to almost be on opposite sides of her head and the head to look like it was put in a press.
Its not a matter of beauty or personal preferances the model just literally barely even looks human.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I like the game so far. However is the only way to have legally the game paying 10$ a month ? Or are the dev planning to release the game free/ for the 1$ patreon and I missed it?

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes