3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ch6 was nice although short but atleast we saw daughter fully naked.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Update did move the story along, but I was kinda expecting more sex from another female character, like kathy or heidi, or to catch kathy AND heidi having sex. Kathy did admit to MC that she thinks heidi is hot.
Catching kathy and daughter hooking up would be good too.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Ch. 6 was just released for free a few days ago. You should generally expect 4-6 weeks in between free releases.
A little correction: it's been a month or less between chapter releases (Patreon or public, doesn't matter) and it's about 6 weeks between the Patreon release and public release of a chapter.

someone know when cap 7 will come? i see on his patreon side that its out
Chapter 7 was released to Patreon two weeks ago and the link has already been posted here (and the chapter played by some folks here, including myself. You can either do some keyboard gymnastics to catch the built-in Patreon redirection manually or circumvent it altogether on a lower level if you're a lazy bum like me)

I'd expect Chapter 8 in about 2 weeks to be released to Patreon.

Last edited:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
A little correction: it's been a month or less between chapter releases (Patreon or public, doesn't matter) and it's about 6 weeks between the Patreon release and public release of a chapter.

Chapter 7 was released to Patreon two weeks ago and the link has already been posted here (and the chapter played by some folks here, including myself. You can either do some keyboard gymnastics to catch the built-in Patreon redirection manually or circumvent it altogether on a lower level if you're a lazy bum like me)

I'd expect Chapter 8 in about 2 weeks to be released to Patreon.
Yes, of course, I should have specified it was the downloadable version I was referring to in my post.

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
May i ask: How much "Sexual-Content" is there? Just some Groping an Spying? Handjob? Hardcore threesome Anal Stuff :D ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nudity (various female characters), some sex (4 and 1 of those is twice), 1 bj, 2 analizes, no 3some. that's upto 6th (I wait ch 7 official release).

Feb 25, 2018
Hey, I would've quoted it, but I couldn't quote the images, so I figured it wasn't worth it.

SO Wine Staging is a new lead. I suppose I'll try that next. Thanks. :p
Downloaded Wine Staging. Still crashes on opening, with unexpected error. I have Wine 3.0 and Wine Staging 3.6. :(

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Downloaded Wine Staging. Still crashes on opening, with unexpected error. I have Wine 3.0 and Wine Staging 3.6. :(
I'm guessing, you're trying to run that offline version?
On a Mac or Linux system I'd just play online. Have you tried it?
Playing online also gives me an option to play new chapters as soon as a link is posted here, without waiting for the public release and offline version, so I haven't played offline since chapter 4 was cracked.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you could try install win 10 (any version) 90 days trial on virtual machine (either kvm or vmware player) and play via that and once trial is near end copy vne2-folder to linux and install new trial when next version of dfd comes out.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
you could try install win 10 (any version) 90 days trial on virtual machine (either kvm or vmware player) and play via that and once trial is near end copy vne2-folder to linux and install new trial when next version of dfd comes out.
It's just not worth the trouble, IMHO. The offline version compared to the online version isn't better about anything. The game is the same, pictures are the same, quality is the same and you have an option to save a backup of your game saves (you should do that at least every time you finish an episode and definitely every time you're planning to clear your browser's cache).
Besides, you may run into more problems getting graphics acceleration to work well enough in a virtual machine. For the online version you just need a browser with good WebGL support.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't need walkthrough in ch 6 and in prev. chapters only few choices really matter and those can be either solved by trial and error or searching on this thread.

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
Can't seem to load my save from ch4 to ch5, and before anyone says look at the OP I'm using the 'offline' version not the 'online' one, all been the official ones too. any ideas?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Can't seem to load my save from ch4 to ch5, and before anyone says look at the OP I'm using the 'offline' version not the 'online' one, all been the official ones too. any ideas?
Is the Ch4 save from the very end of the chapter? Perhaps you are inadvertantly loading a save from before the chapter was finished? Just a thought.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't have to load save once I start new chap since game autoloads from end of prev. chap.

Play ch4 thru again and try ch5 then.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes