3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

maria

Jul 19, 2017
i can't play the chapter 6 ... everytime when the chapter loading i'm redirecting to the patreon page and the game disappear, can you help me ?
You should quickly close redirecting and the game will not disapper. Read the messeges before and dont ask the same questions pls

DonStark

May 4, 2017
You should quickly close redirecting and the game will not disapper. Read the messeges before and dont ask the same questions pls
Yes i see and i read your messages but it's not working so excuse me to ask the same questions ...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Save backup from ch5 and then open it in ch6. I used it and its work
Thx but I no longer have access tosave the backup and didn't look far enough ahead to do it while I had access so I am SOL. Glad it works though. Just waiting for the free releases to catch up with where I am offline. Great game.

Matura

Feb 14, 2018
Well, it doesn't work for some people, it just redirects, I can make a screen capture later to show that there is literally nothing to be done to play it.

EDIT: I am retarded. The X in the top-left is supposed to be the page Reload/Stop icon, just left of the URL bar, and just right of the navigation buttons. When it turns from the Reload icon to Stop(X), just hit it.

maria

Jul 19, 2017
Thx but I no longer have access tosave the backup and didn't look far enough ahead to do it while I had access so I am SOL. Glad it works though. Just waiting for the free releases to catch up with where I am offline. Great game.
Use my backup) open it when the game asking after loading

Reactions: pippipip and jsas66

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
Can someone pls upload backup for part 4? Thanks
I need a ch 5 save.
Come on guys just search the thread. I found this post that has any save you need just searching "back up".

Page 40 just scroll down.

Ok, people have been asking for specific saves, so I went ahead and created saves for every chapter. They are all the straight forward path where you're kind and honest to everyone. Also pursued (and fucked) Kathy.

H = Heidi path, V = Veronica path

lieso

Aug 12, 2017
So chapter 6 is basically garbage

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, does anyone knows if the cheat codes options it's just for future games or do we have actual cheat codes?

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
So chapter 6 is basically garbage

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, does anyone knows if the cheat codes options it's just for future games or do we have actual cheat codes?
As far as I know the cheat code is just to change your side-chick between Heidi and Veronica. It's something like ch4heidisex and ch4veronicasex.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
Been playing this game throught the night and its awesome, by the way there's a way to backup my data from DFD chapter 4 offline so I can continue my progress on DFD chapter 5?
EDIT: Nevermind I just found the way, thanks a bunch!

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Can you play the offline version 1-3 and move on to the crack version 4-5?

I know it says on page 1, that you need to play the online version to continue with the crack version.

I just want to be sure before I decide which version to start. =)

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Well, it doesn't work for some people, it just redirects, I can make a screen capture later to show that there is literally nothing to be done to play it.

EDIT: I am retarded. The X in the top-left is supposed to be the page Reload/Stop icon, just left of the URL bar, and just right of the navigation buttons. When it turns from the Reload icon to Stop(X), just hit it.
I just get a black screen.

Reactions: tossler
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes