VN - Others - Completed - Daughter for Dessert [Ch. 19] [Palmer/Love-Joint]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MrMax

This is one of the best incest-themed games out there, mainly because the characters seem more "real" and fleshed out. It's also one of the few to forego the classic progression of perversion that is typical for patreon releases (handjob->blowjob->sex->anal)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Matoke

Story is awesome and totally believable! Nice -and slow- character introductions with some background.
    The characters are all different and have their own personality. I almost immediately fall for Heidi <3.
    Gameplay is ok, but too slow and gets boring after some time.
    The fact, that your choices do have consequences later in the gameplay is positive.
    H-scenes are very nice and detailed,good 3D artwork there. Especially the geek girl. Boner positive! ;)
    Graphics are also nice.

The only drawback for me was that after like 30 minutes continous gameplay i got bored.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rokohn

Man. I loved this game. The dialogues are very good. It makes you sometimes feel sad, sometimes laugh or excited.
    The daughter is cute, but not the nauseating type like we see in most games (like DMD).
    Really loved the game, for both well writen story and beaultiful CGs.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ComicBookGuy

The game is grossly overrated.

- Characters are just standing in front of backgrounds.
    - The writing is mediocre and is 99% of the game
    - Very little content, some content with a random girl that you meet the first time
    - The story hasn't gotten anywhere in 7 updates
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cully

The character models are absolutely incredible. Their personalities makes them seem almost real. the story is top shelf. I can't wait to play more of this game. Would love to be able to impregnate the daughter and maybe Kathy and Heidi as well.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Shiibaa

Story are great, character renders are fhqen amazing not much sexy scene but atleast we can see the sexy detective ;). overall this is a pretty nice game and its worth my time downloading those small versions and stuff. its better if you can pack them all up together like from 1-recent ones so we dont have to download 120+mb each time we wanna play an episode
  7. 5.00 star(s)

5CH4CHT3L

Overall very nice concept and very well thought out.

+ Good (and pretty real) looking characters without huge tits
    + Characters have real character
    + VERY Well thought out Story (get teased at one side while having sex on the other)
    + No grinding
    + Monthly Updates
    + sex scenes great animated

- few normal face expression renders, rendered seperately from the Background in normal conversations
    - only 720p res

I think these negative things are a totally worthy tradeoff to the fast development. Sex scenes are still fully animated, so the priorities are definetly set right.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

paragon

I feel like a bit of a cheat reviewing this game because I dont pay for it and it is one of the few games out their that deserves to be payed for (The Tyrant, early Big brother etc equally deserving of payment).
    But after putting together my opinion of this game I will start paying for it I suspect.
    Okay the game is a simple premise as always with great games, a man runs a failing pizza parlour with his daughters help and her weird but cute friend - simple but it works.
    The mechanics of it are mainly linear so it is difficult to go wrong and the slowly developing incest with daughter relationship / Weird gothy girl friend / Bar owner he fucks are all great and very much feel a lot better thought out and subtler than most of the current crop of incest games.
    Because I dont pay I only have the first 5 parts of the 7 released, but still every chapter has been a joy to unfold and they oft hide a little game / puzzle you gotta solve like a game of space Invaders you have to win etc.
    - Basically it is worth a try out just to see if it is your thing, you will either love it or like it, but I doubt you will hate it :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Belen

It might be heat of the moment, but i have to admit it got me cumming back for more. Unlike most games being a fling. Also the voice acting is pretty good too. Taking actual time and reading, not just skipping through for sex scenes is actually fun. Can't wait to see more!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

QTmodz

Acts out at a nice pace. The story is nice and easy to follow. The girls look nice. The dialog is well put together. I am really looking forward to seeing the future paths of the game. The side games are a really cool feature especially the ones at the arcade.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Draakaap23

(up and including: chapter 6)
    Yeah, this game feels more like it is about occasional wet dreams of some fry cook then anything else. I am all for a fleshed out maybe even drawn out story, for build up purposes, but come on, this is overdoing it. Choices do not feel like they matter and there are inconsistencies: at one time the flashback of a chapter said I banged Heidi, while she really just kicked me out of her bar.
    Then there is the annoying way you have to 'install' and play this game with its save-game issues.
    The renders at least look really good and the characters do feel like they have personality but it often just feels like it is a parody of itself.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Frank01

A fun game, with excellent render quality. The plot develops at a moderate pace, and there are branching options for love interests. The free version that is made available by the author is as high quality as the patron version, but lacks voice acting. Try it out.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

okabe21

Good writing. I can't quite explain but of all games i played some of them i skip them i'm only looking for the H scenes maybe because the stories are boring or farm too much but this one is different i'm loving reading it and doesn't care if there's H scene or not. I'm not rushing to it. I think that proves the the writing of the story is awesome. I also liked how the game phasing not slow , not fast for me it's moderate (Well maybe a bit slow but oh well). Unlike other games that took a lot of updates just to get H scenes (Well some games might have a good reason but yeah). Also i like this kind of updates they do. You don't have to download large file over and over again for the updates. They do their updates separately. This developer is one of my favorite now. Keep up the good work.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

bre3zerr

TL;DR
    D4D could hhave been a good game.
    Except that:
    Model are reused.
    Story is very slow.
    Execution is poor.
    And most of all. Why bother with another engine than renpY ? When the game run so poorly for no benefit what so ever ? (You can't save upon choices.)

And in a game that's so unpermissive. it's a very bad thing. Or that branch so much it just felt to me it was developer frustration pour over players, rather than game design, or rational thinking.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

banhka

Although the progression is slow, the characters are interesting and the women more fleshed out than being simply "next-door bimbos". I find original works like this one really immersive. It's hard to predict which way the story will go; all the more incentive to keep playing.

The only drawback is that if you don't play the online version you have to wait for the official release since saves cannot be transferred. But that's a side effect of freeloading, not a flaw of the game itself.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

grgrgr5

This is a great VN. One of the best I've played.

Kathy and Heidi are two of the sexiest characters I've ever seen in a VN.. ESPECAILLY KATHY.

I'm going to focus on some things that I don't like about this game though. Things that I think are hurting it overall... keep in mind that despite these things, it is still a 5 star worthy game and I am always eager for the next chapter..

...the biggest flaw in my opinion is something I consider a flaw in most visual novels: dudes. I do not play this game for the male characters. I play it because it is a fun, sexy story. There is nothing sexy about talking to a dude, especially when chapters are so short and the dude, in this case Moe, takes up such a big chunk of the screen time.

Moe has made me chuckle once or twice. But far more times, he has just made me bored and taken me out of the mood that the game otherwise sets. I do not see the point. At no time when I am playing a sexy game like this am I thinking that I'd like to be talking to a guy character.

...the second biggest flaw in my opinion is probably a less popular one. It's the insistence of shoving the incest thing into full view. I don't really mind it so much when it's part of the background of the story, but I really hate the flashbacks that hit home that this girl we are lusting after was our child and we used to wash out her cuts when she'd scrape her knee or whatever. That type of focus makes things a little too real and creepy for my taste. Likewise, the focus on our deceased wife and how the daughter did not grow up knowing her mother very well and how we dream about having sex with our now dead wife and how the daughter looks like her.. and it's all just too much. I mean, yuck. Luckily this story rarely focuses on those things, but when it does it makes me really glad that the sexual focus is less on the daughter and more on the side characters (or at least is with the choices I've made).

Anyway, that's just my two cents. It's more of a critique on the genre at large than this VN in particular as I really think this one is among the best.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts.

EDIT: **SPOILER FOR CHP 6** I had to take a star away for chapter 6. A complete letdown where nothing at all happens. There basically aren't even any changes of location. 95% of the chapter consists of the characters standing around the diner saying the same thing over and over again. It's absolutely ridiculous.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

blackbaker

Each of the chapters are relatively short (1-2hrs of gameplay), therefore there's not a lot of content per a chapter.

However, my main problem with the game is the amount of teaser.
    If you want to play chapter 5, you have to start from chapter 1 because chapter 2 need save file from chapter 1, chapter 3 need save from chapter 2, etc.
    Chapter 1: Plot setting. There's not to be excited about.
    Chapter 2: Pure teaser to chapter 3
    Chapter 3: Some character development, 1 BJ seance, and 1 masturbation seance.
    Chapter 4: Too much interaction with the side character. I wanted more character development with the two main girl, since it's the driving base of the game rather than someone you found at a bar.
    Chapter 5: Have not played

Overall, 4 out of 5 stars. I feel like the game have potential, but the developers seems to be dragging the game out needlessly.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

LightSwitch

I like the characters, the daughter is pretty and the dialogue with the detective is humorous. My favorite part is in chapter 1 when you make decisions to describe your daughters upbringing. The plot is interesting but there are times where the decisions feel to make no impact and must follow a certain outcome.

Not a fan of the voice acting.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

gec

Finally a game with both great story with awesome graphics.

The story progress at the right pace; not too slow, not too fast.

When you miss something, dialog prompts let you know that you could have taken an alternate route (without telling you how to do it or giving any spoilers).

I started playing the standalone version, but since you can't transfer your saves I restarted playing the browser version. I can tell you that it was worth replaying.

I can't wait to play the next chapter.

I haven't played any Palmer games before, but now I'll be looking for more.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Dedingsda

Version Chapter 2

Might be my new gem. I love the grafics, the vn playstyle and the story so far. It's early in the production, and I guess we aren't out of the introduction. But everything so far screams for a great game (not necessarily with the only purpose to fap).

Gimme more, I can't wait.