3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I can't get chapter 4 to open. Chapters 1-3 were fine. It seems to be trying to open a browser address. Any help would be apppreciated.
Reat at front Page... Let me guess: You played the chapters 1-3 offline? Then you need to restart, since 4 and 5 can only be played "online" / in your browser. Offline and browser version are not compatible...
With the start of chapter 4 you need to lead a backup of your save... Just follow the instructions on the front page of this thread.

I had to do the same... wasn't that much of an act (30 min for all three if you skip).
But beware: Chapter 4 and 5 are the "adopted" versions... not the real. To change that you must go into the game\html5game\scenes folder and open the intro.txt. There you will find the change option (1 is for daughter and 0 for adopted version. Exchance the 0 with 1 and you have the real Daughter version). You need to do that for chap 4 and 5. (Found about that here in that thread. Thanks to that person :) )

original1

Sep 26, 2016
could anyone upload their backup save file from ch3 so everyone doesnt have to replay the online versions in order to proceed? :angel:

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Two posts above yours... there stands what you must do... Is it to much to even read (only) the last site of a thread?
I have read it, but neither chrome nor Edge recognizes that I played the 3 chapters on Gamcore. Is there any way other than downloading it all and starting it over again.

Thanks in advance.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i play the first 3 chapter and now i see the 4 and 5. I just wanna understand... the 4 and 5 are based on real daughter or step daughter? Because i play the real daughter thing. So full incest for me^^

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
@Sam , would it be possible to "crack" the first three chapters too? I know they are released and free to play but it seems that a lot of people like having a local copy of the game, instead of online only. Since saves can't move from offline to online versions it would be nice to have a full set of online chapters available to download.

This guy has a point. With any game either don't go pirate or go full pirate. Don't half-ass it.

I'd be fine waiting for the legit offline chapters to get released, but since ripped online ones are there for 4 and 5, save-type compatible ones for 1-3 should be as well.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I replaced my previous and more complicated Apache2-based guide for Linux users with a new one that is based on mini-httpd server. You run it only as long as you play the game and close it after, just like the miniweb server based Windows version. And it's much easier to set up and you run it from your home folder, just like in Windows.

@seden

For Mac users I'd suggest to find the same kind of a minimalistic web server app as miniweb is for Windows and mini-httpd for Linux, that you can run on a local machine, closed to the network.
This page:

talks about running a simple python web server in the local directory.

python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000

Should work on any system with python installed. Haven't tried it with DfD.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
This page:

talks about running a simple python web server in the local directory.

python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000

Should work on any system with python installed. Haven't tried it with DfD.
Yes, I actually found and read that, too. But since I don't have a Mac, I can't test it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wait a minute in chapter 3 you can have sex with Heidi or Veronica how? Any walkthrough?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Wait a minute in chapter 3 you can have sex with Heidi or Veronica how? Any walkthrough?
No, you can't. Not in chapter 3.
In chapter 4 you can.
I only want to know one thing: can i fuck my daughter yet? Lol if only my RL friends know the things i write on the internet.
I have no idea what you can on can not do with your own daughter, but in the game you can't. Not yet.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes