3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Nov 25, 2017
The mini-game for Chapter 3 was fine. Overall, the story is proceeding as expected. It was nice seeing Heidi again. I did not expect Kathy to be so adventurous under the counter.

The tease for Chapter 4 has me eagerly awaiting it.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
wonder if there will be real daughter versions on ch4 and ch5.. i'm a patreon and will most likely play through them there but i played the real route from the love joint website..
I commend you for having a favorites list with links to actual games instead of just the names like some other people. Also, I agree with your list a lot.

On another note: Are 4 and 5 already available for online play? When will they be available here?

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
4 and 5 are available on patreon, sadly no free/rd release yet as far as i know

only online versions though.. so i wouldn't be able to post a download

Reactions: Otyi

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
4 and 5 are available on patreon, sadly no free/rd release yet as far as i know

only online versions though.. so i wouldn't be able to post a download
thank you for answering. That's what I thought. Hopefully they come as a non-online versions sometime soon.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You shouldn't believe everything that has been posted on a heavily censored site :rolleyes:
And you obviously haven't looked at the OP of this thread nor Palmers website / blog.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
You shouldn't believe everything that has been posted on a heavily censored site :rolleyes:
And you obviously haven't looked at the OP of this thread nor Palmers website / blog.
If I got this right (was on Palmers own website). Every month the previous chapter will be posted as real and adopted, while patreon will stay clean with the adopted version?

Thanks for clerfication. :)

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
by patreon own rules, adopted shouldn't be allowed, but I think what patreon really don't want is that sexually involved characters call each other by dad, daughter, son, brother, sister, etc

if she is adopted and only calls MC by his real name maybe it has no problem

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes