3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea you can set amanda to be whatever you want.

childhood friend seems silly since mc is supposed to be in his 40s.

Oct 25, 2018
Do you know the time Chapter 14 will be out to the public for free?
Sorry I do not, I'm a patreon but they don't list times for their releases. They just mentioned chapter 16 is being released today in one of their replys to a comment.

However if you are not a patreon I would honestly hold off until at least chapter 15 to save yourself some frustration.

Oct 24, 2018
Sorry I do not, I'm a patreon but they don't list times for their releases. They just mentioned chapter 16 is being released today in one of their replys to a comment.

However if you are not a patreon I would honestly hold off until at least chapter 15 to save yourself some frustration.
hey man, the latest chapter was just released. have you gotten a chance to play it yet? has the plot been resolved yet or at least MC and amanda on good terms?

Oct 25, 2018
hey man, the latest chapter was just released. have you gotten a chance to play it yet? has the plot been resolved yet or at least MC and amanda on good terms?
Just finished the chapter and things have reached what I can only assume is the climax of this whole drama with Amanda. However it feels like they are milking the fuck out of the plot with Amanda right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
u spend 18 or so years looking after Amanda boom slut comes tells Amanda u stole money from her family amanda belives it all. then packs up and moves out then u have to chase after her. i would of said ok moving on lets go with Kathy amanda is not worth the fight

Reactions: Mattthebigboy

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
u spend 18 or so years looking after Amanda boom slut comes tells Amanda u stole money from her family amanda belives it all. then packs up and moves out then u have to chase after her. i would of said ok moving on lets go with Kathy amanda is not worth the fight
This whole thing becomes much more stupid if Amanda is supposed to be your daughter.

Like, with how close the two of you were/got and considering they're father and daughter (more than likely), this random bitch coming along and convincing Amanda that you're a liar and to move out makes zero fucking sense.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
This whole thing becomes much more stupid if Amanda is supposed to be your daughter.

Like, with how close the two of you were/got and considering they're father and daughter (more than likely), this random bitch coming along and convincing Amanda that you're a liar and to move out makes zero fucking sense.
right its what made me lose interest in it im just going to wait and see what others say about it.. spent more on it than a AAA game at this point

MoiBis

May 26, 2017
How on earth is there not a link to a save folder on the first page, like we saw with Big Brother or Dating my Daughter... Saves in this game are a pain in the ass, a lot of people are asking for them, and yet no one seems to be giving any... Played up to chapter 10 a couple months back, lost all my data, and now it seems I need to play all the chapters again if I want to play the new ones... Truly amazing

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
How on earth is there not a link to a save folder on the first page, like we saw with Big Brother or Dating my Daughter... Saves in this game are a pain in the ass, a lot of people are asking for them, and yet no one seems to be giving any... Played up to chapter 10 a couple months back, lost all my data, and now it seems I need to play all the chapters again if I want to play the new ones... Truly amazing
That I don’t know why, but back up saves for the online version is available and you could use those if you’re able/willing to play online.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did you miss the link in the OP that says "Backup Online Saves"?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes