3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Shouldn't the cracked version of Ch11 be out already? I mean, the official version for Patreons was released approximately 6 weeks ago, it's almost time that it was released for the general public already too.

Reactions: parachina

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
Ch 10 was released in july and is available for free.This month ch 11 was released and will take more time to be cracked or to be released for free.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ch 10 was released in july and is available for free.This month ch 11 was released and will take more time to be cracked or to be released for free.
I checked Palmer's Patreon and Ch11 was released for Patreons on June 30th, that's over 6 weeks ago, and unless I'm mistaken, the official releases are usually released for the public for free after around 6 weeks after being initially released for paying customers.

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
I checked Palmer's Patreon and Ch11 was released for Patreons on June 30th, that's over 6 weeks ago, and unless I'm mistaken, the official releases are usually released for the public for free after around 6 weeks after being initially released for paying customers.
Yep I checked it just now but Palmer's patreon says both ch 10 and ch11 were released on same date that is on 30th june which is not right IMO.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yep I checked it just now but Palmer's patreon says both ch 10 and ch11 were released on same date that is on 30th june which is not right IMO.
Well, even if Ch11 was released at the of July, it still surprises me that a cracked version of it hasn't surfaced here yet, they usually don't take this long to crack the official release and upload it here, haha.

Reactions: parachina

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
Well, even if Ch11 was released at the of July, it still surprises me that a cracked version of it hasn't surfaced here yet, they usually don't take this long to crack the official release and upload it here, haha.
Palmer has taken measures so the new chapters don't get cracked or at least take some time to get cracked.Some guys are working to crack ch 11 but if its too hard eventually they will give up because sooner or later it will be released for free we will just have to wait a bit longer.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Palmer has taken measures so the new chapters don't get cracked or at least take some time to get cracked.Some guys are working to crack ch 11 but if its too hard eventually they will give because sooner or later it will be released for free we will just have to wait a bit.
Hmm, well to be honest I had suspected something like that, cracked versions do mess with his revenues after all, so that's understandable of course, and that explains the somewhat slower releases (of cracked versions).

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
Hmm, well to be honest I had suspected something like that, cracked versions do mess with his revenues after all, so that's understandable of course, and that explains the somewhat slower releases (of cracked versions).
That's right if we get cracked version so early after the official release so whats in it for patreons.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's right if we get cracked version so early after the official release so whats in it for patreons.
Yeah and even more so, what's in it for Palmer, haha. But regardless, I'm perfectly fine waiting for each release a bit longer, I'm a fan of the VN and I don't mind waiting for quality over quantity :)

jozoboi

Jun 27, 2018
N
@Palmer, I've been wondering this for an long while now and I'm sorry if this has already been asked to you before but, what is the reason you put DRM in you Game? I mean the Palmer, I've been wondering this for an long while now and I'm sorry if this has already been asked to you before but, what is the reason you put DRM in you Game? I mean the specific reason/reason's
Not Palmer, sorry. But it would be pretty unfair for the ones who paid. Gotta keep the lights on I guess.

Reactions: TritonLord77

Necrow

Jun 4, 2017
Palmer has taken measures so the new chapters don't get cracked or at least take some time to get cracked.Some guys are working to crack ch 11 but if its too hard eventually they will give up because sooner or later it will be released for free we will just have to wait a bit longer.
Funny thing I saw was a couple (could be just one) of the modders that were cracking the game were kinda egging Palmer on saying it was too easy and he needed to use different code. It seems he took their advice and made it harder to crack lol not that I blame him.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
How can i use the save Backup files?

i had to format my PC and all my saves are gone and i didnt want to play all over again

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
Funny thing I saw was a couple (could be just one) of the modders that were cracking the game were kinda egging Palmer on saying it was too easy and he needed to use different code. It seems he took their advice and made it harder to crack lol not that I blame him.
I think they rubbed palmer the wrong way

Reactions: Blayo

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
N

Not Palmer, sorry. But it would be pretty unfair for the ones who paid. Gotta keep the lights on I guess.
No worries:) I just wanted to know his reason for it. If it is that one that you have given then fair enough, I don't agree with that line of reasoning but at least I would know.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Its strange how that works, the only people who get my patreon $$$ (13 creators right now) are people with no copy protection on their games. Palmer will never see a single schekel out of my wallet.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes