Unreal Engine - Dating Simulator 2025 [v0.01] [74games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

FrankWestPhoJrn

I have to give this game a 1 star. What really gets me is the voice acting, or rather, the lack thereof. The game doesn't have voice acting, but it still technically does. How does it do this? By using AI voice acting.

It's stiff and robotic and it kinda kills the whole thing for me, because when I see a game tagged as Voiced I expect actual voice acting. This is more of a problem with F95, then it is this game, though, but still.

Hopefully, the upcoming changes to the tags sort something out to help fix this issue, that way games like this don't get my hopes up and ultimately piss me off when they don't really have voice acting.

F95 really needs to add a Partial Voiced tag or Semi Voiced tag or something for games like this and for games that only feature moaning, because moaning shouldn't count as voice acting either.

It's got an interesting setup though, so maybe one day, with better tags and/or added real voice acting and more content, this could be a really neat game.