• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Dating or VN with active heroines?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
As said in the title, I'm looking for dating sim or VN where the MC is the one being seduced rather than actively coercing others into bed, I've basically played so many manipulative protag games by now I'm looking for a break. This could be VN (English only), dating sim like Dating my Daughter, Milfy City etc, I'd take a text game also. Some dominant elements would be fine also, but I'm more looking for seduction elements where the protag is the reluctant one (so basically a reverse protag if that's a thing). Incest always a plus.

For an example I'll use Elena in DMD who becomes suddenly very pushy where you have to tell her off, or the mom in Milfy City who's the one who starts out with the naughty thoughts and pushes that part of the relationship to some degree. Basically more of those. I am already aware of/have played Discipline and Imouto Paradise, note for this I'm leaning more towards the latter rather than the all out dom of the former or something like Starless or Perverted Education, but I'll take those also if you have suggestions. A lot of choices is nice also (not too much grinding unles you have a cheat please), but I'll take one that's just a pure visual novel and the only options are "Start Game" and then "Next" etc. until the end. Imouto Paradise is pretty much like that. Note that if the pushy girl is just one of a harem of passive choices that's fine also!

This generally isn't something that's able to search for like pure femdom is, unless I'm overlooking some tag.

Reactions: CobraPL

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
@Zurrlock
Lol sorry I should have mentioned that, I just finished it (both successful and failed placed webcam routes)! The relationships there isn't entirely what I was thinking of, the twins are active seducers yes but just as manipulators (and as of yet without any real interraction with them for MC). All the others are passives (except cousin and aunt I guess, but again not that much action with them, some dual blowjob with aunt and oral sex on cousin but they don't really care about the MC the way the mother once manipulated does), except the dominant sister if you go that route, and that in turn isn't exactly what I was looking for either. But thank you for the suggestion!

Reactions: Papa Ernie