JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
oh for fuck sake...

that it what he is referring to!!!!!
if you dont remove the file, you played a EDITED/CENSORED version of the game!!!!
Chill out dude, yeah about that I didn't play the edited version, i straight up ripped it from the OP and as it is mentioned that its pre-patched and the incest is restored soo.....

Still if i did anything wrong forgive my dumbass

jurghen

Jul 25, 2017
oh for fuck sake...

that it what he is referring to!!!!!
if you dont remove the file, you played a EDITED/CENSORED version of the game!!!!

ETA- and the files you get from here already have that file removed
do you know which file it is that im supposed to remove?/where it is located?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thank you very much all that make it possible for us to get the game.Seems tomorrow after work I will play chapter 1 and after that will start chapter 2.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Let's be grateful for DMD one update at a time. MrDots came up with a great workaround--GFYP is rocking--to keep DMD relationships as they were.
This update, when taking into account the extra difficulties (GFYP), is a terrific success. F/D reunion was kind of great too...
Yeah 1000% grateful you can bet on that. Its just that im sick and tired of watching my fav devs getting heckled over and over again. F00k Patreon Long D Style :pensive::confounded:

Reactions: ThunderZoo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Seriously guys, can you all complete the video chat scene?
Okay just got there and yes there is a bug and you need to chose to take her to the hotel room instead.

BUG ALERT do not video chat or it is a bug with a missing option. Its Called "Give it to her" for (+3 FP) and (+1 LP) but its not there bug no give it to her option.jpg

I WILL REPEAT DO NOT TAKE HER HOME YOU MUST TAKE HER TO THE HOTEL TO GET AROUND THE BUG FOR NOW.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wait what? LOL I couldn't catch your drift...why do i need to remove anything when i played the game without any hiccups or encountering any bug. It was a smooth transition from the prologue to the end of this episode. My previous post was mainly about me contemplating about DMD's future regarding the new norms of this SPHINCTER LICKING CUM GARGLING WHORE of a site called Patreon :)
You are missing some words called "father and daughter" that the file is taken out of the game and when you remove the the file it lets the words be there.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
You can now toggle your relationship status with Georgina, Elena and (later in chapter 2) Jennifer in the stats menu.
If you start with all turned off, this chapter might seem short, I suggest to turn them all on for some sweet new content :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Then thank you very much for the unren and all other things you do for us.

Reactions: Sam

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
You are missing some words called "father and daughter" that the file is taken out of the game and when you remove the the file it lets the words be there.
yeah, the file acts as a filter to remove content to get around Patreon
[also acts as a secret decoder ring message to Patreon as well ;)]

Reactions: Shuyun

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ehhh... there is nothing automatic about it at all? have tried doing it to the end of menu screen and starting up the v15 one and cant load anything and if u try new game i just get the glitched one.. View attachment 43695 View attachment 43696

also tried putting in my saves from the chapter one but it glitches and i cant save but it seems to work otherwise... ><
Then you are doing something wrong.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes