Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
pre-release without extras
The game hasnt released yet, theres no pre release never has been. Please confirm your information before posting. Im pretty sure this link will be like the last so called pre release and will simply be the last version of the game

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Games not out for a good 9-11 hours. Please do not post false links its a ban able offence. Myself and the other providers of the game will post links when there available. Please keep it civil and dont turn this thread into a huge sh*t storm of hatred impatience and false links. Much appreciated

cheekyvir

Aug 11, 2017
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but since I'm quite new here I would like to know that if I download the new version, if my saves will remain there or I have to re-play the whole game.
Thank you

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but since I'm quite new here I would like to know that if I download the new version, if my saves will remain there or I have to re-play the whole game.
Thank you
From what dots has said when the update releases in 9 hours or so old saves will work.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
A fake link was posted. That member was banned for that. I'm glad you guys tried to verify it but the next time someon wastes other peoples bandwidth, I will ban you.
Edited.. I just did that so there should be no doubts. We always verify before we upload and that user did not follow that rule.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I'm going to be perfectly clear.
First: "Omg Can't wait, Hype, Just waiting on the hero, or whatever" type of comments will get warned from now on.
Second: Fake links and you're banned for 3 months. Verify your shit, don't trust the chans.
Third: When the game is out 1 comment saying it's out will be enough, any more after that, whether it is repeating the same thing or any type of comment like the first point will be warned.

We could close down the thread but I sincerely hope people are mature enough to follow simple guidelines when it comes to updating a game

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes