Betaservers

Jun 2, 2017
Well the hype is killing us. These are the proofs. For me just give me a ring if it out. If not then gonna go back to my dark moist cave and wallow in my longing.

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
Ok I'm going to be perfectly clear.
First: "Omg Can't wait, Hype, Just waiting on the hero, or whatever" type of comments will get warned from now on.
Second: Fake links and you're banned for 3 months. Verify your shit, don't trust the chans.
Third: When the game is out 1 comment saying it's out will be enough, any more after that, whether it is repeating the same thing or any type of comment like the first point will be warned.

We could close down the thread but I sincerely hope people are mature enough to follow simple guidelines when it comes to updating a game
It's also a bothering for members too, the wave of comments just makes you to look for the links in them harder...

Reactions: Ozygator

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Omg I'm so hyped

for the new rules. finally decent threads not full of spam. Iirc he'll release in around 8-9 hours?

oldje

May 11, 2017
I am glad the new updates come out at the start of a weekend. I myself will be busy working on projects and drinking beers over the next few days. Come Monday, I'll start to check to see what happened in this update once all the hype and dust settles. Enjoy the game and have a great weekend all.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Ok I'm going to be perfectly clear.
First: "Omg Can't wait, Hype, Just waiting on the hero, or whatever" type of comments will get warned from now on.
Second: Fake links and you're banned for 3 months. Verify your shit, don't trust the chans.
Third: When the game is out 1 comment saying it's out will be enough, any more after that, whether it is repeating the same thing or any type of comment like the first point will be warned.

We could close down the thread but I sincerely hope people are mature enough to follow simple guidelines when it comes to updating a game

you know when red hue when you type looks beautiful, Can I has something similar but pink? like neon pink not salmon pink and a sparkly name too much ? @Anton668 will buy you a dinner or 2 as a thank you for that, He promises I swear.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
you know when red hue when you type looks beautiful, Can I has something similar but pink? like neon pink not salmon pink and a sparkly name too much ? @Anton668 will buy you a dinner or 2 as a thank you for that, He promises I swear.
feature request section

MrPlow

Aug 14, 2017
I'm hoping it releases in the next hour or two before I go to sleep. If it does, I may just stay up to play it

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
I hope we will have a light version with day 12 only instead of downloading the whole Gigabytes again, I have a slow internet in summer house

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes