Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Is there a way to turn off the "right answers" module? I dont want to get locked out of scenes but i still want to play without knowing all the answers

D

Deleted member 2308390

the mod for Chapter one on Mac doesn't work
I got an error start is missing

icephoenix888

Sep 5, 2017
hi I have the game translated, using this mod eliminate the translation, is it possible to use this mod with the translated version? or can I somehow translate this mod? thanks.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Mod has been updated to 0.26b

kaizersoze27 Sweet Home Alabama

Hi Miam, I was just curious if it is possible to play without the highlighted choices? I like all your other changes, but I just prefer the immersion of making my own chocies
Is there a way to turn off the "right answers" module? I dont want to get locked out of scenes but i still want to play without knowing all the answers
No, sorry. I'm not sure why you would want to choose the wrong answers and miss scenes though since that kinda defeats the purpose of the mod.

the mod for Chapter one on Mac doesn't work
I got an error start is missing
You installed the Chapter 2 or 3 mod into your Chapter 1 game. You need to install the Chapter 1 mod for the Chapter 1 game.

hi I have the game translated, using this mod eliminate the translation, is it possible to use this mod with the translated version? or can I somehow translate this mod? thanks.
No the mod won't work with unofficial translations.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Probably a stupid question, but how do you get reward #33 your biggest fan in chapter 1?
Have 29 or higher love points after the cupid night event. If you select the highlighted mod choices it's impossible to miss.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
You are the best.
I hope we can play like all inboard, D, G and E, and J :cool: like DGEJ path and includes some MMF and BDSM ;)
is it too much to ask :)))

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
How can I correctly copy the savegame from Part 1 to Part 2? I copy and paste the file to (DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\game\saves) from (DMD.CH1-0.14.5-pc\game\saves) and when I try to load the game at any point including the very end I get a critical error

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "D:\Games\Sexy\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\Sexy\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "D:\Games\Sexy\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\game.py", line 333, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "D:\Games\Sexy\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.pop_all_dynamic()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Games\Sexy\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 365, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 2 0.21.5
Sat Jun 20 22:51:34 2020
"

Kimi625

Jul 21, 2019
Hi, im new here and i've been playing DMD Chapter 1 and almost completed it but then got a game over and my latest save was too far away lol.

So i downloaded your mod to make sure i dont screw up again, but with the proper mod installed in the right place (i've done this 3 times now. lol) i cant save the game.

The entire button from the top left corner (the one that says the day and the clipboard thingy) are missing.
If i download a fresh game the button is there but when i put the mod in, the button disappears and i cant save the game.

Thank you in advance :) Ps. I love your mod and the DMD game

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How can I correctly copy the savegame from Part 1 to Part 2?
You don't need to copy. Just click start new game on Chapter 2 and it will show an option to load your Chapter 1 saves.

The entire button from the top left corner (the one that says the day and the clipboard thingy) are missing.
If i download a fresh game the button is there but when i put the mod in, the button disappears and i cant save the game.
I removed the button in the mod because it's distracting and isn't needed. Just right click your mouse or press the Esc key to show the menu to save.

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Just a quick headsup to Lain-sama... an error occurs when I try to load scenes from the scene gallery on CH2 mod... :D Keep up the good work man... what you do is what you're best at and i know nothing about this shit... no hate... :D

I can get by just ignoring the error, it's just kinda annoying if you might say...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just a quick headsup to Lain-sama... an error occurs when I try to load scenes from the scene gallery on CH2 mod
You have an old version of the Chapter 2 game. Try downloading the most recent 0.21.5 version of the Chapter 2 game and that will probably fix it.

Apr 13, 2020
Hey Lain just downloaded your mod for all three chapters and started over with it but i keep getting error messages when i at certain points (Example: CH 1 when D first comes to your apartment at the start of the game) i tried playing CH 2 but got the same thing with the scenes with Geo and Jen.... did i screw up the install or something?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes