Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Anybody able to render Rachel being ran over by a semi-truck just so I can see what that looks like? I'll make you a signature or something in return. :sneaky:

Reactions: JJsworld

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice! Glad to know that I'm not the only artist around here that needs to get silly every once in a while...

OK, other artists do get silly occasionally too, but yeah more silliness good!

Bad D! Elena's boobies need to stay small, that's part of her attraction! Not that she doesn't look good with massive mammaries, but some of us like 'em small!

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

Edit: +1 Picture :)
First of all, Marvelous! Second, I love Rusty, but you took his suggestion that quickly, lol? Then how about seeing D as a Jewish deli owner with a heavy Brooklyn accent and a tan she got when she was down in Florida on vacation?

Reactions: Testofreak_F95

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
First of all, Marvelous! Second, I love Rusty, but you took his suggestion that quickly, lol? Then how about seeing D as a Jewish deli owner with a heavy Brooklyn accent and a tan she got when she was down in Florida on vacation?
I got this one.

Jun 30, 2017
I am sorry, i could only do the part with the tan and Florida ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes