Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was bored and here is the result:p
P.S. Thank you so much @Testofreak_F95 For girls as a whole, and @OhWee for Georgina, well, of course I had to go around without Gen X2, but everything seemed not so bad:unsure:
P.P.S. Here it turns out I used my D only completely, but it is not very visible, it is busy :LOL:

View attachment 238072

Nice!

If Georgina were to bend over and munch on D's pussy a bit, you'd have a 69... but then we wouldn't see her pretty face! Plus the hair might not fully cooperate/hang forward properly... I'm just happy that we have 69 pages of fan art pics mainly!

I haven't messed with Georgina's hair much (heck, I've only used her in two renders so far), so if she were to bend over I don't know if you could 'favor' one side (the side away from the camera), and wrap the other side behind her back and away from the camera and make it look right... well there are D-Formers (pun not intended), but those can be a pain to use.

In my second render , the hair on her left cheek isn't hanging properly, but if it did, then the kiss might have been obscured, so I console myself with that thought. Daz hair can be a real pain to work with sometimes!

Reactions: ZeroBOY

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Nice!

If Georgina were to bend over and munch on D's pussy a bit, you'd have a 69... but then we wouldn't see her pretty face! Plus the hair might not fully cooperate/hang forward properly... I'm just happy that we have 69 pages of fan art pics mainly!

I haven't messed with Georgina's hair much (heck, I've only used her in two renders so far), so if she were to bend over I don't know if you could 'favor' one side (the side away from the camera), and wrap the other side behind her back and away from the camera and make it look right... well there are D-Formers (pun not intended), but those can be a pain to use.

In my second render , the hair on her left cheek isn't hanging properly, but if it did, then the kiss might have been obscured, so I console myself with that thought. Daz hair can be a real pain to work with sometimes!
I agree completely, sometimes the eye begins to twitch because of problems with the hair, but it seems we cope:)
P.S. Great render, it’s like saying "What is honey, come to me, I'll kiss you":D

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
But it isnt -.-
My post used to the be the 1361th post, but it's now 1360 as I type this, which rolled it back a a page, so a post was likely removed. The moderators around here have a rather thankless job, and I'm sure that they had good reason to to delete whichever post was removed/ran afoul of the forum rules (out of the over 1370+ posts in this thread so far).

Your post is 1369 as I type this, btw...

But, in the interest of the 69 theme, here's a double 69 interim pic featuring Not Elena (still trying to dial her face in so it looks right - I suck at dialing in faces), along with the pic from the post you referenced (in spoiler tag 'cuz it's already been seen). I'll probably post an updated version of this, once I get Elena's face dialed in better.

Coco_NotElena_Double69_OhWee.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
Just PERFECT!!!! :love::love::love:
The defect in the ponytail is based on morphs from the character that don't need applied to the hair, but are automatically. If you select the hair and show the hidden parameters from the parameters tab, you will see a bunch of things you should set to zero that currently have some other value. For instance, Breast size, or expressions, etc. The Only base character values that need to have a value other than zero are things that would affect the characters height (ie. height, legs length, abdomen length, etc). Many of these are hidden values, but there will possibly be some that are not hidden too. Each hair asset is different. In the case of the D's ponytail, I have done as stated above and removed the "defect."

Reactions: LP83 and OhWee

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
I like the hard character style instead of the cute one. :cool:
I'm still learning how to developing in Daz3.
This pictures is not fully rendered, but i will try to find some better ideas and improvements to the next picture i develop. :p:)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just doing a scaling check on the house (yeah, the sliding patio doors are too tall... need to scale down the height).

The kitchen and living room on the lower floor are using the appropriate assets that we've seen ingame (Graham and Olivia's place). I've reworked them a bit to 'unify' them into a single structure.

I figured I'd have some fun while I was at it. Thought a couple of you might find this amusing, hence the share.

Graham may need a bigger garage...

GrahamHouseNoFit_OhWee.jpg

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just doing a scaling check on the house (yeah, the sliding patio doors are too tall... need to scale down the height).

The kitchen and living room on the lower floor are using the appropriate assets that we've seen ingame (Graham and Olivia's place). I've reworked them a bit to 'unify' them into a single structure.

I figured I'd have some fun while I was at it. Thought a couple of you might find this amusing, hence the share.

View attachment 244591
Just as long as you don't include a flying motorcycle...

Reactions: OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

View attachment 244591
Is that the A-Team van?

Reactions: JJsworld
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes