Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Can you please make a whole series of these bro?

This one's awesome!

Beste I've seen!
I already have XD or at least i started, then stopped because i became unsure of how i would tell the story. I had issue with putting them into a game and i could find a proper way to insert text onto the pictures, in a way that i felt was nice.

This first picture should start the story, where D arrives at her new school. The Dean knows about "her parents crime" and he knows the judge. And if D doesnt want to go to jail, she has to complete school - and the Dean holds the power in this hand. The shirt might seem familier (post #850).
If it turned into a game, then scenes with the dean would only happen if the player didnt follow the daily classes.
1.1.3.png

Meanwhile studying, D also has to have a social life ! and her classmates would be a nice place to start, since she is in a class with young teachers and spirited class mates. Yes, the female teacher is 'topless' under the jacket... 05.24.2018 21.22.png

She would also be surprised, that one boy finds her very beautiful and showers her with compliments. D and her big heart(s), cant really say no, when he asks her out on a date.
But will they last? and what happens if they dont last - the boy has "fallen" completely, and will go almost any lenght and be infinte devious in his quest to conquor the lady D. sc5.jpg

But D is not alone ! Her roommate, cunrrently unnamed, will be her everyday support. Being alittle older, wilder and a total slut, her open relationship with her boyfriend Joel, opens up D for a world of erotical expiriences. If she wants to... (not the best angle of the friend on the first image)
Klasse sc4 3.png
Roomie and her BF aint shy when D is sleeping.
Dorm 12.jpg

I also had some ideas about her joining a "club", most likely swim team (lots of girls and guys in swim suits, going out on training trips, being "young" on camps).
Also getting a job at a local shop, where a boss or some young male co-workers also could have interest in D.

To many plans, but not platform to fill out. And i really suck at Renpy XD (considdered RPGM for its versatilitet and because once the ground work is done, then making tons of events and material should be possible.). But truth be told - im not the biggest fan of RPGM games

But for now i just render and save my little stories. ^^ Tyvm for reading if you did.

Khizad

Jun 11, 2018
omg fabulous :extremelyhappy:
Can you please make a whole series of these bro?

This one's awesome!

Beste I've seen!
and a serie, that's huge, too long ago we could see one :)
I hope she will wear stockings when the action start :heartcoveredeyes:

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
ok, if its not the cats, its fucking microsoft fuckin my renders up... Windows decided it was a good time to update the system before I got a chance to save everything!

anyways....

what if... the girls decide to start a band?

and here they are starting out, playing their crowd favorite "Just Cut to the Chase Already and Fuck Me Daddy! I Mean Really, It's Been 12 Updates Already!"
(Managers Note: The girls are aware the title is a bit wordy and are working on a shorter song name. Thanks) View attachment 27225
You won the day!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes