Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I did one "cross-over" image between DmD and Big Brother a while back - I've decided to expand it into a series. Here's the first group of renders...
Brilliant collection there Rich, as always!

First group you say? I'm already looking forward to the second! ;)

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I did one "cross-over" image between DmD and Big Brother a while back - I've decided to expand it into a series. Here's the first group of renders...

View attachment 34022 View attachment 34023 View attachment 34024 View attachment 34025 View attachment 34026 View attachment 34027 View attachment 34028 View attachment 34029 View attachment 34030 View attachment 34031
"I don't know D, but I know Max... Not long at all". Well, if she did know D, she wouldn't be so sure I guess... XD Sort of when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. :p

Reactions: vampireprince

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
"I don't know D, but I know Max... Not long at all". Well, if she did know D, she wouldn't be so sure I guess... XD Sort of when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. :p
LOL. Well, so far in DmD, D's been "immovable" (or, at least, "unmoved" - maybe not "unmovable") but in BB Max has certainly been "unstoppable..."

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
LOL. Well, so far in DmD, D's been "immovable" (or, at least, "unmoved" - maybe not "unmovable") but in BB Max has certainly been "unstoppable..."

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was taking a break the other day from working on my game and testing out a few things. Then I had an idea, "Casting Couch," where Dee (real life person) is trying out for the role of D for a video game developer.

Maybe his name is Harvey or Stephen, perhaps, and he tells the actress Dee that to get the part, she has to prove that they have chemistry together.
<- thoughts on a brief ren'py based mini-game with Dee and a few animations?

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
ah yes, the hairline bug...
either that or in your render D has had brain surgery lately.... lol

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Ya, I think I read about the issue & how to fix somewhere in the middle of, or after, doing a bunch of renders :(

Was putting together a Zip file of the renders & animations in the series so far but then couldn't figure out the easiest way to add to the forum.

Help?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Jill, there is a limit on the size you can upload to the forum. Also, Daz's native format is huge. I ended up converting the Daz videos Ive done to .mp4, using EasyBrake to do the conversion. That way they would fit in within the upload limit size.

Reactions: bernthal
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes