Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Am i allowed to post pics on here from the new update. i thought i'd ask first, i don't want to be banned for posting if it's against the rules.
I recommend you put your screen captures in a spoiler button (use the "+" drop down menu in toolbar on top of new post).

example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HaroldB77

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Is it just me or every female character in the game is more beautiful than the daughter. (The old lady on the beach not included) Her mom looks hotter than her, she needs a redesign in my opinion (She's a mandatory love interest, but I find it hard to choose her over these lovely ladies)
I personally find D the hottest of them all (especially without makeup) but I would prefer her more taller :)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is it just me or every female character in the game is more beautiful than the daughter.
She just has a big ass forehead and a fucking small mouth, that makes her face looks round and "too childlike", almost like they took the head of a fatty girl and glued it to a bimbo's body.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Can anyone help? Why is it so bright.
View attachment 23400
By default, DAZ attaches a "headlamp" to the camera - it could be that that's still switched on. Select the camera, go to the parameters pane, and in the camera parameters look for "Headlamp" and switch it off. Then you'll be left with just whatever lighting you set up in the scene. (And possibly the "Environment", which is located in the Render Settings.)

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
Is it just me or every female character in the game is more beautiful than the daughter. (The old lady on the beach not included) Her mom looks hotter than her, she needs a redesign in my opinion (She's a mandatory love interest, but I find it hard to choose her over these lovely ladies) View attachment 23301 View attachment 23302 View attachment 23303
ah please no. I understand that everyone likes something different but changing the look of a character in the middle of a game won't do any good. It happened in My sister Mia, she got redesigned face and it just ain't her anymore... or the Parentals Love game, they changed one of the girl's hair color after some time.. that was just a little change but still...

BK186

May 18, 2017
By default, DAZ attaches a "headlamp" to the camera - it could be that that's still switched on. Select the camera, go to the parameters pane, and in the camera parameters look for "Headlamp" and switch it off. Then you'll be left with just whatever lighting you set up in the scene. (And possibly the "Environment", which is located in the Render Settings.)
thanks, now it is ok!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes