Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The story line of the game is pretty good. Just something that has been bugging me: why are all males douchebags ? I mean, MC is manipulating his emotionally immature 18 years old daughter into performing sexual acts with him to satiate his own lust, Lucas is a repeated sexual offender, Frank ignores his girlfriend because she refuses to have sex with him (and is probably cheating on her as well), the usher hits on the daughter right in front of her father, the dude at the photo studio tried to get the daughter to make dirty photos in exchange for an expansive camera, the bartender is a peeping tom, Graham is implied to be basically MC who succeeded in completely corrupting his daughter. And I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting others.

I might be wrong since I am at day 10, but literally, the only decent guys in the game are Martin and Richard. Isn't it possible to have guys that have an active sexual life AND are decent human beings ?
The daughter and her gaggle of girlfriends aren't exactly innocent in all of this either. They have been manipulating the MC (and each other) as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
changelong for 0.0.2 from the patreon website:

+ Added Objectives screen at the beginning of the date.
+ Added bathroom scene
+ Added kitchen scene
+ Added bed scene
+ Added goodbye scene
+ Fixed many typos from 0.0.1
+ Rewritten some parts of date 1 to create a more natural relationship with your daughter.
+ Some scenes were changed to fit the current pace of the story.
Sex with daughter in gane?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
D and Jen are socially awkward young virgins. I would cut them a HUGE amount of slack.
Elena is just a slutty thrill-seeker. Unfortunately, because of her age (18 all the way...) players don't know when her wild antics started.
You want to judge a middle-aged father in the same way as you would teenaged girls? Sorry, no chance...
I never said they should be judged the same. I only said that the girls are guilty of doing it too.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
help here... what should i download , chapter 1 or chapter 2. dont understand quite well, first time im going to play this.
you need both for the whole story so far. I believe you can start with chapter 2 and use the system provided to set stats and the major decisions in the first chapter, but you'll miss all the story.

EDIT: LOL response spam

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
personally I'm on board when comes to acknowledge "he" is a creep but cmon really? this is just a game are u guys 4 really trying to logically explain motives of these characters? It's just the same ridiculous argument as the people trying to make with starwars and what's logic and possible and what's not..really? it's just the fiction guys, let it go and have fun or don't play at all, simple.
PS. I'm not the hater or fanboy just some logic..

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
personally I'm on board when comes to acknowledge "he" is a creep but cmon really? this is just a game are u guys 4 really trying to logically explain motives of these characters? It's just the same ridiculous argument as the people trying to make with starwars and what's logic and possible and what's not..really? it's just the fiction guys, let it go and have fun or don't play at all, simple.
PS. I'm not the hater or fanboy just some logic..
I get the feeling that it wasn't the dev's original intentions to make him into be a creep, it's just turned out that way, the longer the game has gone on. (It is his very first game after all.)
The MC in Melody by comparison, hasn't shown any signs of real creepiness, which could be one of several differences
MrDots and his team wanted for that particular game and it's characters.

Halfway through Chapter 1 of DMD though, F tries to talk himself out of even giving her massages, such is his paranoia that he knows that he's doing the wrong thing. But being around D is clearly his weakness (his kryptonite if you like),
as it is for D being around you, the MC.
And just like most of us who have played this game, we've found her truly irresistible, just like the MC has, and unable to resist her.

But as you said, it's only a game. I'm actually surprised that there's so much focus on this.
I mean the MC is hardly Eric! XD

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If this thread does dissect the plot and characters more than other game threads part of the reason maybe the 3 month wait time. DMD fans are given more time to mull over game events between updates. That and this thread seems to attract people who have a loyalty to the game and like to share some personal incites that tends to create deeper meaning than there may actually be. But hey its all for fun.
Again just a thought not a fact.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
I began playing this game when Ch. 10 was posted and is it or will it be possible to play DMD from Ch.1 to last chapter with just one walkthrough and .exe file????????

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes