RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If D accepted Martin's flirting in F's office a path seems to be open for "sharing" D with Martin. What "sharing" means may not be DP-ing D.
I just can't see with the romantic turn this game has taken suddenly having F being OK with his ex-coworker fucking D.
Since F no longer works with Martin I wonder if this path is still a valid outcome. Maybe D getting banged by more than only her father's wedding tackle has been scrapped since Patreon went ape-shit on Mr.Dots.

Reactions: Sycho and JJsworld

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If D accepted Martin's flirting in F's office a path seems to be open for "sharing" D with Martin. What "sharing" means may not be DP-ing D.
I just can't see with the romantic turn this game has taken suddenly having F being OK with his ex-coworker fucking D.
Since F no longer works with Martin I wonder if this path is still a valid outcome. Maybe D getting banged by more than only her father's wedding tackle has been scrapped since Patreon went ape-sit on Mr.Dots.
I don't think so either (if one is waiting for the MMF route). Having Martin in the picture doesn't seem too likely especially after F showed Maria the video that Georgina took. That would be like adding salt on the wound to Martin. I would also think Brad and D's ex would also be out of the picture as well. That leaves (for now) F, Elena's dad (not likely), the Spam eating ambulance chaser and Adam. That's if we're still talking about F being in Donutistan for very long.

Reactions: RustyV

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Honestly? I'm going the route of fuck everything with legs.

And it's been amazing so far. God, I love Elena. That little slut.

And yes, the father IS a sick bastard as others have commented. He's wanted to fuck his daughter since day 1, he's basically grooming her. What I also noticed is that he can be decent (he is protective of women, he does treat them quite good outside of prepping them to be his playthings, etc). But there's this underlying narrative that he's a terrible, self-centered person, especially if you go the fuck everything route.

For example, if you fuck Elena in the park during school lunch break, Daughter gets bullied and Elena isn't there to defend her... which is quite sad actually. Her apple. :( I'm a sadist to the fullest extent so I enjoy all of it, but uh, even I felt a little bit bad during that scene.

solsa

May 9, 2018
Is the maker still continuing this project? Haven't received any update for more than a month on his website.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
One thing that perplexes me....

Why Spam? What the lawyer was eating. I just shook my head laughing when I saw that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One thing that perplexes me....

Why Spam? What the lawyer was eating. I just shook my head laughing when I saw that.
He didn't seem to be a very good lawyer, IMHO. He can't even afford to hire a secretary.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Metaphor on his ability as a lawyer?
Maybe the lawyer is from Hawaii.
It could also be the national "meat" (and I use the term loosely) of Donutistan.

Spam = Special Parts of Animal Matter
Spam = Squirrels Possums Ants and Mice

:)

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
Hey everyone, I got a problem when trying to load a save from the v0.15 (I didn't played the v0.17 but I did downloaded it)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
And when tried to continue from ch.1
It says in a black background "Your saves from CH.1 couldn't be loaded."
Does someone knows how to fix problems?
Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes