Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I have no sound or music in the Ch1, is that normal? Config is fine and my system sound settings are ok too.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
on it says V0.18 = May 26th, why is it just being released on this site now, is their any info to when the next one will be
They will be updating the release date near or around the end of this month (right now they are working on Melody). v.19 is expected to drop in late August, so there's no "official" word on when it will be released yet. All we know at the moment is that it will be announced sometime near the end of July. Once MrDots and his team make that announcement, it will be updated on that site.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone tell me how to implement a sav in the game? Cant find a guide
If you're on a PC, the saves will be in two locations:

Chapter 1: C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204
Chapter 2: C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-2469236204

And also in the "saves" folder of the games themselves.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wonder if the dev team will ever add any animation like D walking or running? More of a cut scene.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have no way of knowing but it would seem popping darling D could be coming soon. This might be a nexus point, after D has sex she may be more willing to become adventurous. It can also be the point in which D has to decide for herself what kind of relationship she and F are having, daddy/daughter or dating.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have no way of knowing but it would seem popping darling D could be coming soon. This might be a nexus point, after D has sex she may be more willing to become adventurous. It can also be the point in which D has to decide for herself what kind of relationship she and F are having, daddy/daughter or dating.
I agree because it seems like she's unsure what she wants out of the relationship just yet. It's like having your cake and eating it too.

Reactions: RustyV
G

gualmar

at this point mr dots might as well say they waiting for marriage. good ol DMD or as i call it "can you fuck the daughter yet simulator 2018"

Reactions: Private Bawsack

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
i want to try this game, so i need to download both chapter? or only download chapter 2 only? to play from the beginning

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
...I almost passed this game for a couple of months and the game has now in his chapter 2 and still no sex with D, the developer really stick to his Title dating my Daughter ,so thats why everytime F and D see each other they always dating... yeah Title

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well you do have a point, the game isn't called Banging My Daughter. lol
Sex will happen eventually, keep in mind that the entire scheduled of DMD was upended by Patreon.
This seems to be a trend in the US, let someone start a business then change the rules and regulate the shit out of them till the business fails.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes