PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
This is the worst cash grab that I have ever seen, he has been stringing everyone along for 2 years now with everyone hoping to see sex between the father and daughter, we have more content with Elena than we do with daughter.
Cash grad? Even though it's being developed independently from Patreon, with no secure revenue on the DMD side of things. Did you know that? Or are you just vomiting your emotions all over the forum?

I am the first person to rail against scam games. I hate them. And while yes, this game is a slow burn, with progression being slight, the story is great, and there are a great number of people that like that slow burn and who want the story.

Just because this isn't your cup of tea, doesn't make it scam. This game is well written, with great characters, and sex scene that offer more than just "Yup, it's in, I'm cumming, goodnight".

You're complaining about a game being a cash grab, on a site from which you got it for FREE!!! ... For. Fuck. Sake!

vaguiners

Dec 26, 2017
is not possible to play chapter 1 on chapter 2 file?
need to have this on the frist post, since is very confunsing having the link for the 2 chapters

Aragorn34

May 20, 2017
r 02
PLEASE READ
As you know, chapter 02 is a new exe. This version is not censored
For anyone experiencing this issue (image below). You need to open v0.14 (the final one, link above) open your saves, finish the game and close it. Afterwards open v0.15 (the new one) and it'll display properly. v0.15 expected you to have finished the game and have the files (it's stupid but i can't do anything about it.)

You can find a set of v0.14 saves for all rewards .

v0.18 PC/Linux : - - - - -

v0.18 Mac: - - - -

v0.17 APK(by @booom313): - - - - - - -

EXTRAS: Walktrough attached below -
Thanks @Vincidon

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This is the worst cash grab that I have ever seen, he has been stringing everyone along for 2 years now with everyone hoping to see sex between the father and daughter, we have more content with Elena than we do with daughter.
Sigh... Been following this VN for 2 years with its pacing and you were expecting vaginal intercourse between F&D? I am surprised you had that expectation given all of the other releases.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
we have more content with Elena than we do with daughter.
I KNOW RIGHT SO AWESOME

Seriously though, this update confirms 100% that for me, this game is Dating My Elena and D is just an enjoyable sideshow. Fucking get you a girl who looks at you like Elena looks over her shoulder at MC in the RC train scene.

My fondest hope for 0.19 is that it continues directly on from "I FUCKING knew it" to [close-up on Elena] "That..." [even closer up] "...is..." [closer still] "...so..." [Sergio-Leone-style extreme close-up of Elena's eyes] "...FUCKING HOT!!!" I mean, you can't even say it's out of character.

Slightly light update, though I'm not complaining, circumstances are difficult. My sole, very minor gripe is:
Fingers crossed for Elena to finally do Elenal in this update.
:(

But maybe it'll be a whole thing where it turns out she's never done that before and we get a whole thematic pairing thing with that and D's virginity. Keep the dream alive!

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes