IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
View attachment 103381
Marty McFly: Whoa. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you trying to tell me that my daughter has got the hots for me?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.
Marty McFly: Whoa. This is heavy.
Dr. Emmett Brown: There’s that word again. “Heavy.” Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth’s gravitational pull?
Yeah the problem is always the..........................flux capacitor

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
:OhMyGoodness: :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:

How many $5 Coffees do you need to buy for access once it is released?
Any amount will give you access to the same rewards. Simply choose how many virtual coffees you’d like to buy me and click “Support”. The more the better of course :D:
It says there on his site. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hopeful wish. I make reoccurring mention of and push for pregnancy as being a possible game outcome in the plot notes and discussions in this game. However, Pregnancy is still not a set plot outcome. I think I’m a sucker for the belly bump ending that many of the Japanese eroge games have.
A prego D would be hot.
Of course a child resulting from D+F=
maxresdefault.jpg

fezekijuzi

Jun 12, 2017
Hopeful wish. I make reoccurring mention of and push for pregnancy as being a possible game outcome in the plot notes and discussions in this game. However, Pregnancy is still not a set plot outcome. I think I’m a sucker for the belly bump ending that many of the Japanese eroge games have.
Preggo D :heartcoveredeyes:. I'm a sucker for belly bumps too, especially for D.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
D

Deleted member 541194

I understand the issues with patreon etc. but we are all here for dmd and melody is slowing everything. Why can't he use another platform similar to patreon and focus on dmd??

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I understand the issues with patreon etc. but we are all here for dmd and melody is slowing everything. Why can't he use another platform similar to patreon and focus on dmd??
Because there isn't another viable platform like Patreon. There are other "patron" like platform, but they either have the same rules, or they don't offer the same security/reliability for these developers to base their careers on.

It has been discussed at length on this site, and alternatives have been proposed. But there are too many questions and unknowns.

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes