Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
The devs are not coming back?
I wonder if it has anything to do with patreon turning into censor scum? I tried after your second post and got nothing, I wonder if they had any other source links, I'll look to see what I find If anything Ill post on this thread.

Jul 11, 2017
I wonder if it has anything to do with patreon turning into censor scum? I tried after your second post and got nothing, I wonder if they had any other source links, I'll look to see what I find If anything Ill post on this thread.
but we are moving on right?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Without a viable Patreon option a lot of good games may wither and die.

DMD is sorta safe for now, but even Mr.Steel admitted that some ideas had to be cut to conform to the new non-monthly update schedule.
Still was hoping D would finally get her cherry popped this update. At this point I don't care who or how D is popped, father, Elena with a strap-on, playful pony, unripe banana, or a freak pogo stick accident. So then she would no longer be innocent sexy D and could start down darker paths to D the kinky sex bunny.

Jul 11, 2017
If DMD had not been banned from Patreon, I would have bet D would have still been a virgin at the end of Chapter 2. A few twists, turns, and cliffhangers would have sufficed.
But as things are at present, fans just don't know. For instance : how much support would Melody have without many patrons making it crystal clear their pledge is to indirectly support DMD?
As I've already stated, the DMD 0.18 update content AND the Melody pledging arrangement are VERY closely connected.
I actually prefer the drama surrounding Patreon and DMD to the game itself. We haven't reached short strokes yet!
any news about DmD yet?

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I Haven't played the game for @ 1.5-2 mos. I only played through once but the story,char,plot thus far are pretty cool. the game play and progression are smooth and leave some anticipation. On the patreon front it seems what is taking place is a runoff from youtube, facebook, social media in general. at a risk of showing some age I'll say it burns my biscuits to see the ongoing result of the FCC and congress slicing the throat of net neutrality under the guise of Doing What's Right. Just look at the world and tell me that limiting Incest Games is going to make a huge contribution to anyone's well being.

Reactions: Cal

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If DMD had not been banned from Patreon, I would have bet D would have still been a virgin at the end of Chapter 2. A few twists, turns, and cliffhangers would have sufficed.
But as things are at present, fans just don't know. For instance : how much support would Melody have without many patrons making it crystal clear their pledge is to indirectly support DMD?
As I've already stated, the DMD 0.18 update content AND the Melody pledging arrangement are VERY closely connected.
I actually prefer the drama surrounding Patreon and DMD to the game itself. We haven't reached short strokes yet!
Totally agree IF DMD was still on Patreon then no D getting popped would most likely have been the climax (he-he climax) of chapter 2. But now with an abridged update plan I'm hopeful for sooner than later.
If daddy doesn't soon have sex with darling D then at least let D and Elena and other girls start to have sex to take her down a different mini-corruption path. If that makes any sense.

Reactions: Hermies

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Totally agree IF DMD was still on Patreon then no D getting popped would most likely have been the climax (he-he climax) of chapter 2. But now with an abridged update plan I'm hopeful for sooner than later.
If daddy doesn't soon have sex with darling D then at least let D and Elena and other girls start to have sex to take her down a different mini-corruption path. If that makes any sense.
Having Pop ...pop he cherry then working the other girls into the mix (Strap on's and all) would be in my opinion a bit better than the lez thing to lose her virginity.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Sounds like a "Keep giving me money and I will stretch it out as long as I possibly can" note
Like i said the story so far has been pretty solid, flowed well, and left some anticipation. With that said the move to another country, different laws, and the high school final Quest into the desert... I have to hope the author hasn't lost track and this is all going to lead into something interesting. After all he has been able to leave us wanting in a very good way up until now!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Having Pop ...pop he cherry then working the other girls into the mix (Strap on's and all) would be in my opinion a bit better than the lez thing to lose her virginity.
how about a freak pogo stick accident? lol

Reactions: beef209

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is an issue when letting a game begin to branch, and particularly when the branches almost become independent games.
OK dev wants to pair up D with Elena, but if the player rejected Elena then what? the whole interaction between the two is null and void so the scene(s) never happen. this then leads to a very short update. But if the dev creates alternative paths the update would quickly become unmanageable.
yeah easy to get boxed into a spot where the game begins to fight itself.

MonkMan

May 8, 2018
Wouldn't surprise me if Rachel had been cheating on F, and D isn't even his biological daughter, at all. She could be Brad's, or whoever else's. Rachel is clearly not above deception, in the extreme.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bakuon

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Hey guys. Having issues getting the android version to work. I already downloaded and finished chap 2 with no issues. However i just dled both files for chap 1 with the ling provided here but it won't open. I have apk editor and have tried to open it through there but it won't allow me to modify anything. Just repeatedly get the parsing error message. Any advice?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes