Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I know this game isn't completely done yet. I looked at the new DMD website and it said they have plans for the future. I'm just curious, but is there a possibility to marry Georgina and become a family with your daughter? Random thought.

I'm kind of excited for the new game, "Melody". If its anything like DMD, I'm pretty sure I'm going to love the game as well.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I know this game isn't completely done yet. I looked at the new DMD website and it said they have plans for the future. I'm just curious, but is there a possibility to marry Georgina and become a family with your daughter? Random thought.

I'm kind of excited for the new game, "Melody". If its anything like DMD, I'm pretty sure I'm going to love the game as well.
Anything is possible in Chapter 3 - in Chapter 1, in the rewards section, you can win the “new mom” award featuring Georgina. (Don’t think “new mom” is the actual title ... anyone know it exactly?). This certainly indicates Georgina might take a “motherly” role in an MC/D/Georgina relationship. That, personally, would be something I would advocate for as one Chapter 3 path.

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
I tried to reject georgina to get only the daughter, but it did not seem to work. Is there a way to make a good daughter route with Georgina?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I tried to reject georgina to get only the daughter, but it did not seem to work. Is there a way to make a good daughter route with Georgina?
You have a “daughter only” route, and you can have a daughter/Georgina route. In both routes I consider daughter to be good.

Reactions: cloudfw

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Marriage, Happy Family, dudes, this is a corruption game. With my eagerly collected sharing and bdsm points I wanna see D in -censored- and -censored- and much more of -censored-. And really really wanna see D with -censored- . Marriage, Happy Family XD

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
Check out . Sounds like a problem related to playing the animations.

This is EXACTLY what I've been waiting to hear! Something showing that they aren't just playing by the rules when being bullied around. Finally some proper good news that gives me confidence in them as a dev.team. Thanks for the share :eazyHype:
As regards your issue with the animations had the same problem, found that you need to have your sound on for some reason. Found that fixed the problem.
Hope this helps

Reactions: Magixian

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links: These are for the $5 version

GOOGLE DRIVE:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

MEGA:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Extra Scenes for $20 Patrons:

- 7 Vertical rolling 2K images of Melody, Amy, Isabella and Sophia.

- Playing with Isabella's boobs (animated)

- Isabella oral (animated)

- Isabella doggy style (animated and POV animated version)

- Isabella cowgirl (animated and POV animated version)

- Bonus scene on Isabella Route

Hope you enjoy playing Melody!

MrDots

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
If someone feels like sharing but dont want to post feel free to send me a pm

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes