Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
If someone informs you that they can't be bothered to make the huge 14.5 dl. So he wishes to start in with Chapter 2. Would you not explain that certain workarounds are necessary to do so ? If you consider these workarounds as minor technicalities (without even mentioning story continuation), think of all the confusion there has been since DMD was split into Chapters.
Surely regular posters KNOW all this. But casuals do not. If you really want to get technical, DMD is but one game. Just because the huge dl size necessitated separate Chapters, for a player there is only one game.
Yeah, in the described scenario there'll never be too much information for casuals ... we see it when page after page newbies asking the same questions refuse to read at least op and maybe a few of the last pages.

But all I answered was your statement. There's absolutely no doubt that ch2 is completely technical independent from ch1.
I played a game here some month ago (don't remember it's name). I didn't know that it was the 2nd part. Ok, it was weird because there seem some information missing - still, I was able to play the game.

And it could be possible, for an uninitiated player, that there's no ch1. Maybe George style-over-substance-Lucas will release a prequel later - Chapter One, A Dark Eyeshadow Awakens!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Nope. Not dead. Discussions on the next release of DMD are under way. Not authorized to give any definitive statement but definitely is going to happen. I’m hoping sometime equal to the gestation period of a dog. (Now how many are going to look up the gestation period of a dog, lol).
Good it is not dead this game needs to be finished and finished well it would be a shame if it is not finished one of the greatest games ever.

Reactions: Michael Jonsson

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Are there any cheats for this? Any way to edit choices you made earlier in the game without having to reload previous saves? For instance, I'm on day 13 and just got a scene in the office with the daughter, there was an option to slap her ass but she had a negative reaction. I remember there being another slap ass option earlier in the game but forgot where it occurred. Does she react differently if you've already slapped her ass once?
I'm just curious about how scenes would play out as if I'd chosen other options. However, I'd rather not sift through an ass-ton of dialogue just to have it amount to nothing substantial.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
@VonRaschke
Nope. Not dead. Discussions on the next release of DMD are under way. Not authorized to give any definitive statement but definitely is going to happen. I’m hoping sometime equal to the gestation period of a dog. (Now how many are going to look up the gestation period of a dog, lol).
63 days.. looked that up a while ago when playing Wanko to Kurasou.. lol

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Are there any cheats for this? Any way to edit choices you made earlier in the game without having to reload previous saves? For instance, I'm on day 13 and just got a scene in the office with the daughter, there was an option to slap her ass but she had a negative reaction. I remember there being another slap ass option earlier in the game but forgot where it occurred. Does she react differently if you've already slapped her ass once?
I'm just curious about how scenes would play out as if I'd chosen other options. However, I'd rather not sift through an ass-ton of dialogue just to have it amount to nothing substantial.
You can use Renpy save file editor. I used it to change the love and friendship levels. I seemed to get more scenes that way and you can make choices that loose either stat without worry. If you find this helpful please like the post

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes