emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This update was a lil uninspired. There was still minor progress, but the inner monologue of the daughter telling herself to stop if things progressed beyond masturbation is concerning. Makes me think the author wants to considerably slow down how far you get with her.

I'd also have liked to see more interaction/progression with jennifer?...elena's other friend.

I hope next update isn't just all about the chase to bring her back...i.e. no intimacy.

Maybe we need some mods, just like for Big Brother...haha

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
The truly sad part is, you actually think that's caring for someone.

Do you truly believe the father, or even by extension, the player cares anything about the daughter?

I'll tell you now, neither the father nor the players that want the father to end up with the daughter give the slightest shit about her.

All he/you care about are your own feelings and urges. The daughter could live a far happier life with someone that genuinely loves her, get married and have kids without any issues whatsoever stemming from who she's with but rather than think about her happiness you lot just think of your own dicks.

And people lie to themselves and call this a love story. That isn't love, that's pure selfishness. As long as he/you are happy then everything is fine, fuck her life and future.

Who are you to say what peoples thoughts are? Can you read minds? So you think its impossible to love your daughter and be attracted to her tight teen body? Its a complicated issue. The mature thing to do would be to ignore those urges, stop giving her massages, ect. But he is caving to weakness of the flesh, doesnt mean he doesnt love his daughter. She is an adult and is also to blame. We like to put the blame on father but remember when F wanted to back out and daughter literally guilt tripped him into going to cupid night?

I know you are trolling but still. Come up with better material.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

Do you truly believe the father, or even by extension, the player cares anything about the daughter?

I'll tell you now, neither the father nor the players that want the father to end up with the daughter give the slightest shit about her.

All he/you care about are your own feelings and urges. The daughter could live a far happier life with someone that genuinely loves her, get married and have kids without any issues whatsoever stemming from who she's with but rather than think about her happiness you lot just think of your own dicks.

And people lie to themselves and call this a love story. That isn't love, that's pure selfishness. As long as he/you are happy then everything is fine, fuck her life and future.
LOL - harsh, dude. But since this is fiction and she has been written to ultimately love MC more than anyone else in the world, that is not true. In this fiction, MrDots is writing them as soul-mates. Thus, for NOT to end with MC, in this fiction, THAT would be pure selfishness. It's not "realistic" granted, but it is consistent within this world's paradigm

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Who are you to say what peoples thoughts are? Can you read minds? So you think its impossible to love your daughter and be attracted to her tight teen body? Its a complicated issue.
You just repeated exactly what I said.

It's all about the father/your urges, not what is best for the daughter ... that isn't love.

I've got teen daughters, I don't have any urges to fuck them. They need me to be a father not take advantage of them.

You're all quick to point out how naive the daughter is yet you are all still trying to corrupt her. I don't mind that people enjoy it but I do wish people would stop lying to themselves that this is in any way a romantic tale of love, it isn't. It's man taking advantage of a girl that doesn't know any better and lying to himself to justify it.

She is an adult and is also to blame. We like to put the blame on father but remember when F wanted to back out and daughter literally guilt tripped him into going to cupid night?

I know you are trolling but still. Come up with better material.
Again, you are all quick to point out how naive and innocent she is yet justify it to yourself that she's an adult when questioned.

And you have no idea what a troll is if that's what you think this is. I disagree with you, that isn't trolling.

Reactions: greyelf

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This update was a lil uninspired. There was still minor progress, but the inner monologue of the daughter telling herself to stop if things progressed beyond masturbation is concerning. Makes me think the author wants to considerably slow down how far you get with her.

I'd also have liked to see more interaction/progression with jennifer?...elena's other friend.

I hope next update isn't just all about the chase to bring her back...i.e. no intimacy.

Maybe we need some mods, just like for Big Brother...haha
The big O makes ALL the difference. I'm espousing the O opens her eyes to all sorts of physical possibilities and her doubts become minimalized. It
did for me some many years ago when I had my first girlfriend. Wonderous Times

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
You just repeated exactly what I said.

It's all about the father/your urges, not what is best for the daughter ... that isn't love.

I've got teen daughters, I don't have any urges to fuck them. They need me to be a father not take advantage of them.

You're all quick to point out how naive the daughter is yet you are all still trying to corrupt her. I don't mind that people enjoy it but I do wish people would stop lying to themselves that this is in any way a romantic tale of love, it isn't. It's man taking advantage of a girl that doesn't know any better and lying to himself to justify it.

Again, you are all quick to point out how naive and innocent she is yet justify it to yourself that hse's an adult when questioned.

And you have no idea what a troll is if that's what you think this is. I disagree with you, that isn't trolling.
Okay I see where you are coming from now. Dont forget that they are both adults though. Define for me exactly what love is. Lets say as a hypothetical, D and F end up together for 30 years. They are happy and enjoy the time they have together. Then F dies and daughter moves on with her life, grateful that her husband/father was apart of it.

What exactly is love and why does that not fit into the criteria?

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
The big O makes ALL the difference. I'm espousing the O opens her eyes to all sorts of physical possibilities and her doubts become minimalized. It
did for me some many years ago when I had my first girlfriend. Wonderous Times
When I had my first O when I trusted him....it was amazing. So I know how it must be for her...1000 more wonderful.

Reactions: Aitan_3

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
I don't care about missing new sexual updates in the coming future with F/D, really don't.
At his point it's more that you spent so much time in this game (I play the whole game from scratch every update).
So at this point it's the same like a good tv show for me, you've seen the 2 grew closer and closer in the last 12 updates, and now far apart.
And yeah, absence makes the heart grow fonder like i said.... But it's still a kick in the groin because you invested the last year in this game..
And it makes for a good story, but the danger with this is that he drags DmD out so much that the he loses Patreons and Abandons the game before it's finishes. (something you see on a daily bases with Adult Themed games)
I became a pledge after the 0.2 update, and still am one and will stay one because this is one of the best adult games out here... Period..... But i really really hope (like i said before)that this game is not going to end in a disaster..
It is about their relationship. Slower is better.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You are right, I believe it was the great Chinese philosopher Confucius who said: "Real love is fathering a child, abandoning it for 18 years and then using your powers over it to screw it's brains out and also make it totally dependend on you."
It sounds like you don't even know what real love is...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Okay I see where you are coming from now. Dont forget that they are both adults though. Define for me exactly what love is. Lets say as a hypothetical, D and F end up together for 30 years. They are happy and enjoy the time they have together. Then F dies and daughter moves on with her life, grateful that her husband/father was apart of it.

What exactly is love and why does that not fit into the criteria?
Now we're there, see, no trolling just discussion.

It all goes back to how naive and clueless the daughter is. For me, personally, she needs a lot more character growth before I can call her a fully consenting adult.

At the moment she is consenting, the problem is she doesn't know what she's consenting to and that's the only issue I have.

She is an adult but with the relationship and sexual knowledge of a child. I'm less worried about seeing them having sex and far more interested in the daughter having a bit of character growth.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I'm confused. What happened in 13 that is an insult. Did I miss something?
Simple you get 3 HJ's that is the same damn render each time. So only one in reality. 2 the daughter only kisses the dick. The way the game progress throughout up-to 0.12 i expected a BJ. Not a freaking cliffhanger. Then you have to add that the next few updates is for content that should've been done from the damn start. Not being updated for next 2 to 3 updates of hiatus on the ppl. And great that the daughter got her first orgasm. I just expected so much more.

I am actually irritated you are one of the ppl who pushed for this kind of ending for Chapter 1. This game is 100% about blue balling. For starters you go for an entire year of updates with zero sex until update 0.12 and if you do them you break your relationship with Daughter. You feel me? If any sex happens I expect it from the daughter. Not random ppl and getting cock blocked by daughter later.

Sorry but the game progress is horrible. I seriously doubt it will take only 2 updates to get the career choices put in. Look further back I speak about how coding wise you can't just implement something that major and think it can be done in 2 shots. Doesn't happen. Unless the dev actually has a separate build its not happening.

Also I am aware that ingame time has gone by the amount of months. Its actually 13 dates. Not 13 days like many now believe. I read closely to the dialogue so the fact that ingame time has progressed only a few months and that's all that the dev brought it infuriates me. Only good news I read is that Lucas gets kicked in the balls if you do defense classes.

Not to mention that you won't see Daughter and father action for many updates b/c I find it hard to believe that Father is somehow gonna magically appear in her city. Do you see where I am going? The game has excellent story telling to some degree but the fact that the daughter is clueless beyond reason for a 18yr old ticks me the most. No girl at 18 is that oblivious no matter what kind of upbringing you have.

It's been stated earlier that the dev probably only said the daughter is 18 due to legal reasons. That's most likely the case and would make sense if the daugher was below age. But no way in any shape or form would a girl be that oblivious to such stuff at age 18.

Last edited:

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Now we're there, see, no trolling just discussion.

It all goes back to how naive and clueless the daughter is. For me, personally, she needs a lot more character growth before I can call her a fully consenting adult.

At the moment she is consenting, the problem is she doesn't know what she's consenting to and that's the only issue I have.

She is an adult but with the relationship and sexual knowledge of a child. I'm less worried about seeing them having sex and far more interested in the daughter having a bit of character growth.

Yeah she is a bit socially underdeveloped from being sheltered, strict religious school, being bullied, controlling mother, ect. I look at that as a personality quirk.

She was entrusted to travel to another country on her own, and she took it upon herself to track down her father and meet him. Remember Rachel had no idea thats what she was up to when she planned this trip. That takes a lot of maturity children do not have to follow through. Imagine being in a different country, tracking an estranged father down on your own and finding your own transportation to meet him.

So yes while she has a "cute" personality, she is mature in a lot of areas and old enough to know what she wants.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Give me experience over having to punch through a flesh wall with my dick any day. OFC my old ass isn't finding a virgin in my age range that would be fuckable any time soon. There is no real virtue in virginity, I mean she could just be sucking 36 dicks instead.
There need to be more people like you! So lots of those sluts who believed virginity was not important and had sex with dozens of partners would stop complaining that men don't want commitment, they just use them, when they cannot find a husband.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
so your nice side isnt the harem route?
My nice side has a polygamous type of harem outcome. That will require D to be invested in the 3rd partner as well. Right now only Elena qualifies - while I hope
Georgina can build her relationship with D to the point she would also qualify.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

It sounds like 'true love' is an alien concept for you. And that's really sad...

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
It sounds like 'true love' is an alien concept for you. And that's really sad...
Actually what he is saying is that there is no true love between daughter and father that would end up in sex b/c it doesn't exist and if it did it would be horrible. He is saying the daughter should in fact go with someone her own age and might live a much better and more healthy lifestyle. True love between the daughter and father should never exist in sexual relationship. Unconditional love yes but not "True love". You just disgusted me in that statement in thinking that true love happens between the daughter and father. At least he isn't oblivious in thinking that. I agree with him 100%

Thing is there is such thing as true love but if it did exist between blood in relationship that is you burning in hell as Christains would point out. Incest is one of the biggest taboos and so when one does it they only do it not out of love but to fulfill their urges and fantasy's. IN reality 90% of ppl who like Incest would never in their right minds go for it in real life. Why, because you would be dead or slandered in your town. As the game points out spectacularly with the couple of daughter and father.

Unconditional love should exist between father and daughter but that's not remotely close to true love. Know what I mean?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes