cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do i need to download and play Chapter 1-3 first or the download of the other file here contain full game and i only need to play and download that one.
all 4 chapters are own game and each has own wt-pdf and wt-mod too.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It's a shame about the endings, they are all positive, it would have been nice if instead of having options only with women in the endings, there were also endings with MC who marries another woman and her daughter goes with another, especially in the cheating routes, it would be It felt good to destroy my slutty daughter. a shame

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's a shame about the endings, they are all positive, it would have been nice if instead of having options only with women in the endings, there were also endings with MC who marries another woman and her daughter goes with another, especially in the cheating routes, it would be It felt good to destroy my slutty daughter. a shame
well my naughty daughter is for you.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Wow, this goes to shit after chapter 2, my god wtf. Not even worth finisihing it
Because F & D's whole story and the game for that matter where finished at the end of chapter two. They just continued to drag it through the mud and filled it with arbitrary ideas to keep collecting on it.

I can't speak for anyone else but the only reason I finished it was because I had invested so much time into following it that I'd be damned not to finish. Even though it bored me immensely.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes