spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
longer than last update but not by too much, really really sexy shots and situations this time around, you can sense that there is actual progression with the way the daughter talks and reacts to things, photoshoots (both) were kind of underwhelming but have a purpose to further the plot so its an okay in my book, last scene was super hot but i was actually hoping to give the daughter an orgasm this time but that didnt happen, over all a good update 8/10

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks
View attachment 13255

About:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated 18/08/17
Censorship: None
Version: 0.12
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, 3DCG, Dating Simulator, Voyeur, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Sex, Masturbation, Father-Daughter, Sex
All pics for 0.12 update:

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Put the Extra Content files (2ds0hn.key, 40530ios.key & extras.rpa) inside the "game" folder.
3- Click on "Dating_My_Daughter.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<Download links>
Full game:
Windows GAME+EXTRAS -
Linux GAME+EXTRAS -
Mac GAME+EXTRAS -

Patch (0.11->0.12):

Extra Content:
Walkthrough:

IMPORTANT: Your old saves will work fine, but you won't be able to see the FP (friendship points), LP (love points) and CL (corruption level) until you create a new save file.

View attachment 3383 View attachment 3384 View attachment 3385 View attachment 3386 View attachment 3387 View attachment 3388 View attachment 3389 View attachment 3390

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Maybe they can at least add in a murder suicide ending if they go that route.
Daddy can kill himself, but at some point D has to get pregnant if for no other reason than to satisfy the people with that fetish. But then Dots could timejump forward for chapters 5? to 9? and do a "Dating my Son" or "Dating my Daughter: Mommy Edition" or maybe even "Dating my Genetically Inbred Hermaphrodite Offspring Because I Banged My Daddy."

Koz91

Aug 17, 2017
Has anyone had the issue with script errors? Can't seem to play the last two updates of the game.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'll post saves when I get home. (another hour) Georgina route and rejected Georgina route. note that I don't want anything to do with Elena so she is fully rejected from my game :)

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
i will test out the Drew model but i didn't use those assets, i will make a list in a moment. still working on the body portions though maybe Drew will have those.

Lilja for Genesis 3 = Body Texture
i13 Summer Wear = Clothing
Teen Josie 7 = Face morph
now that I think about, it IS Lilja... with rochelle hair... lol My goof. I was looking at so many that looked SOOO damn close... but I'm pretty sure Lilja was the one... posted it in another thread about identifying assets in a couple games.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I'll try to fix the routes and mostly allow player to get all of them without having multiple saves

Reactions: January2015
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes