Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Please can you tell me more games like these one? I totally enjoyed the playthrough.
Parental love of Luxee is promissing with a female character Ada very sensual. Dual family of Grumdop games is very good, there is quality in the renders and in the story. Similar, but not with Daughter dad relationship, I like My sweet neighbours of Pandelo with a mother and her Daughter, and Au-pair innocence of Alex, great game, good renders and the girl is very similar to Triss Marygold. Those are Renpy games all of them, with lenght evolution, good renders and interesting story as Mrdots one, but this is the best.

Reactions: Evis

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Parental love of Luxee is promissing with a female character Ada very sensual. Dual family of Grumdop games is very good, there is quality in the renders and in the story. Similar, but not with Daughter dad relationship, I like My sweet neighbours of Pandelo with a mother and her Daughter, and Au-pair innocence of Alex, great game, good renders and the girl is very similar to Triss Marygold. Those are Renpy games all of them, with lenght evolution, good renders and interesting story as Mrdots one, but this is the best.
Two Sides is a good one that kinda is like this as well.

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
So what do you expect in next update? HJ, BJ or even the full deal with the daughter?
If there is something to correct in this game it's the asses 3D rendering, they need rework ;)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thread reached 1 Million views.
1 Million views?!?
God help us!

All of us horny bastards (and maybe a few horny bitches) checking out this thread regularly adds up pretty fast I guess...

That works out to something like 261 views per post. Of course, a number of those views are repeats (I'm guilty of that too). Mr Dots must love his bank account these days!

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Quote me, if you also think, after Mr. Dots finishes DMD he should go for DATING MY MOTHER !
Nah, giving he's good with teen plots he should do a ''dating my cousin'' or ''dating my niece'' (of course all above 18 in the scenario)

BTW I was planning in trying to build a game based on renpy myself given I am jobless, I am not a computer scientist but renpy system looks easy to handle, do you think I can do good $$ if the game is as good as DMD?

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I agree. I support a few more games other than the ones you list but these are a bunch of my favorites, DMD, dual family, parental love, innocence au pare and my sweet Neighbors.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
So what do you expect in next update? HJ, BJ or even the full deal with the daughter?
If there is something to correct in this game it's the asses 3D rendering, they need rework ;)
Furtive HJ, then fear, agony and confusion for the next day over the physical qualities of spooge, then at the end of the day F finally gets a finger in while D takes a break from touching F to process what the hell is going on.

Then-- see you in September!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Aitan_3 you devilish tease!

I predict we'll clear corruption level 7 and get regular handjobs from D.

maybe still no finger from F to D but she'll let F touch her pussy and inadvertently he'll lick it on accident from a naked game in the evening. D gets flustered, has many self doubts and we rubber band to what it was at the start of Day 12 for Day 13

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
@Aitan_3 you devilish tease!

I predict we'll clear corruption level 7 and get regular handjobs from D.

maybe still no finger from F to D but she'll let F touch her pussy and inadvertently he'll lick it on accident from a naked game in the evening. D gets flustered, has many self doubts and we rubber band to what it was at the start of Day 12 for Day 13
That's a very interesting hypothesis, thanks for sharing! :D

Reactions: atlas114

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
This game is seriously good (just discovered it). Altan, I understand you write the scenarios? I'm honestly impressed with your work so far. I'm a sucker for slow corruption games and the storyline that has been crafted so far is really exciting. I'm gonna keep an eye on this one.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Something has been seriously bothering me about this game, but maybe someone here can help me understand a plot point better?

D has decided that she's going to remain in the country (come to think of it, have they ever explicitly said it's a major city in the USA?) and live with her Dad... Elena has butted in where she doesn't belong, as always, and she and D agree to all live with Dad...

Hello?!? Dad's apartment (condo?) is essentially a one room apartment! Elena doesn't know about D and her Dad's hanky-panky.

How are D and her Dad going to sleep naked and in later episodes get busy if Elena is a few yards away?! (I assume she'll sleep on the couch, but still, orgasms can be noisy.)

I guess eventually we're headed to a menage a trois, but initially, Elena is gonna freak the fuck out. "What do you mean you both sleep naked?! What do you mean he fingers you, and goes down on you, and you give him blowjobs?! OMG he's your father!! That's incest! (Besides, I wanted to fuck him, not you!)"

I'm guessing the authors and devs have thought ahead enough, but it just seems to me that there's some feces about to impact a rotary oscillator.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Something has been seriously bothering me about this game, but maybe someone here can help me understand a plot point better?

D has decided that she's going to remain in the country (come to think of it, have they ever explicitly said it's a major city in the USA?) and live with her Dad... Elena has butted in where she doesn't belong, as always, and she and D agree to all live with Dad...

Hello?!? Dad's apartment (condo?) is essentially a one room apartment! Elena doesn't know about D and her Dad's hanky-panky.

How are D and her Dad going to sleep naked and in later episodes get busy if Elena is a few yards away?! (I assume she'll sleep on the couch, but still, orgasms can be noisy.)

I guess eventually we're headed to a menage a trois, but initially, Elena is gonna freak the fuck out. "What do you mean you both sleep naked?! What do you mean he fingers you, and goes down on you, and you give him blowjobs?! OMG he's your father!! That's incest! (Besides, I wanted to fuck him, not you!)"

I'm guessing the authors and devs have thought ahead enough, but it just seems to me that there's some feces about to impact a rotary oscillator.
IIRC, they talked later about renting something else. They also talked about all moving to the island(?) they were stranded for a while with the dad looking at a possible job there.

Reactions: zombie666

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
IIRC, they talked later about renting something else. They also talked about all moving to the island(?) they were stranded for a while with the dad looking at a possible job there
You're right! I totally forgot about that! Still, D is going to have to sneak into her Dad's room to fuck, either that, or Dad is going to have to visit Daughter's room. And fuck! What if Daughter & Elena share a room?

I could maybe see how that might work out: Elena catches Daughter sneaking out, she listens and watches while they fuck, gets turned on herself, starts frigging herself in the hallway, then somehow someone talks about the elephant in the room, Elena says she's cool with it or maybe blackmails the Dad into letting her in on the relationship?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes