• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 5, 2016

Great. :)

But what about more story developing?
I mean the whole story leads to her separating from mother.
Starting to live with father.

I was hoping them going to look for a new apartment, maybe even a house. So naturally they would have to scout a few locations.
Giving the player a choice of apartments limited by what options he chose in the past. Say bigger one for eventual harem if any (Elena,.... Georgina).
Or smaller one, perfect just for F+D.
Naughty one with Jacuzzi if D is more corrupted. Casual romantic one..... plenty of choices. The final choice would 1 location that is perfect for all of that. But the story would be getting to that point.

Maybe preparation for school. Then start of school.
This would be a new experience for D, since there are plenty of boys there to Dick Block father and create inner turmoil in D. Father would need to fight for D since now there is a broader competition (maybe some nice boys at school D is interested in).

Not sure, but the story started to really take shape.
Now we are just focused on photo shoot and that is her future apparently?
Fuck me, apartment hunting with the D is a brilliant idea!

Reactions: atlas114

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Fuck me, apartment hunting with the D is a brilliant idea!
Yeah, maybe like girls have their own idea, and Father wants a studio in the back etc.... since he wants photographers career.

I really hate that Richard prick no matter how nice he is.

Father should become the photographer.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Oh, believe me robjoy, the story will advance A LOT in the next two episodes... Cannot say more on this though!
Appreciate the tease m8.

Try to keep it in line towards where the story has been progressing this far (father becomes photographer and daughter a model, maybe even a pron studio 1 year down the road when she has 0 inhibitions and max exhibitionism LMAO).

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
There is one major assumption with what you just stated, and that is that the girl (slut?) has already experienced the thing that they are being deprived of for those 9 months. This is simply not the case with D, and it is hard to miss something that you have never tried and have almost no knowledge of.

This has been spoken about before but based on the little back-story we have on the Mother it appears she has deliberately restricted D's knowledge and experience of/with sex so that D will be a perfect bargaining token to improve the mother's partner's business relationship with the scummy boyfriend's father.
there is one HUGE assumption you've made to make a kid so clueless and thats they never had urges during the entire period of PUBERTY. She's 18 she has to have gone through her first blood and so on which means she's going to be more aware of what those urges she never seems capable of identifying in this game. its kind of like saying she has never experienced a horse,motorcycle,bicycle ride and been inadvertently pleasured plus never touched herself in any way that would pleasure herself. what it gets down to is she acts like she was a 12 year old who's just about to start puberty not a 18 year old who's simply sheltered. but why I bring up the first blood is the vast majority of girls are taught why they bleed (not always about the sex part of it) but how to keep clean deal with products the cycle ...etc... but in most cases also why they are getting urges & moods during the week. Its pretty simple and also why girls are said to be more mature than guys around the years of puberty because women around girls (Guardians family or friends) always guide
girls through their first periods.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
there is one HUGE assumption you've made to make a kid so clueless and thats they never had urges during the entire period of PUBERTY. She's 18 she has to have gone through her first blood and so on which means she's going to be more aware of what those urges she never seems capable of identifying in this game. its kind of like saying she has never experienced a horse,motorcycle,bicycle ride and been inadvertently pleasured plus never touched herself in any way that would pleasure herself. what it gets down to is she acts like she was a 12 year old who's just about to start puberty not a 18 year old who's simply sheltered. but why I bring up the first blood is the vast majority of girls are taught why they bleed (not always about the sex part of it) but how to keep clean deal with products the cycle ...etc... but in most cases also why they are getting urges & moods during the week. Its pretty simple and also why girls are said to be more mature than guys around the years of puberty because women around girls (Guardians family or friends) always guide
Ow she has urges.
Only she does not know exactly how to address them or is afraid to act on them.

Remember her monologue? In the shower etc.

It is pointless to apply real life/day logic here.
The author has chosen the personality for her, and that's that.

Basically, it is up to you to enjoy playing, or you are left with plenty of complaints and gripes, which WILL NOT be addressed.

Reactions: Hello1

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
We already established pages ago that yeah, she's "18" winkwink. Because she has to be because law and commerce and shit. But if you imagine she's not 18, the way she reacts is logical. Question answered. You can now both use your brains for any other purpose you see fit.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@letitbleed you can go through that and still ABSTAIN from any sexual acts because you are so conditioned to it. this is why so many girls in the 1800's were so afraid that they were going to hell because of their strict upbringing and every month they would have a period. To them they were told this was not pure, this was potential sin so they thought they were dying and finally they realized they wouldn't die, but it was something they had to live with. Now Just because they went through that doesn't mean they become sexual beasts, but if conditioned right they will follow the religious path and not do anything even though they have "urges" as they are taught they can over come the sinful urges.

Now Elena comes along and starts to liberate D's mind and that is then cemented when she reaches F to find he's not the big ogre that the mother made him out to be. so that is why D is opening up to him faster than one might think :) you have to take all this into account when you try to make this game into more than it is and say it's not being treated with any sembelance of reality.

@Kryptozoid you can survive going to age 18 without sexual contact. it's been done before, it's been done in today's day and age. some people just have a greater will to keep them from doing it than other. it's plausible that she is 18 just as you said it's plausible that this might be based upon someone younger. the urges are there but the upgrining wins out till the strictness is no longer there to continue.

@RobJoy my appologies i had the wrong person tagged in this :)

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
@letitbleed you can go through that and still ABSTAIN from any sexual acts because you are so conditioned to it. this is why so many girls in the 1800's were so afraid that they were going to hell because of their strict upbringing and every month they would have a period. To them they were told this was not pure, this was potential sin so they thought they were dying and finally they realized they wouldn't die, but it was something they had to live with. Now Just because they went through that doesn't mean they become sexual beasts, but if conditioned right they will follow the religious path and not do anything even though they have "urges" as they are taught they can over come the sinful urges.

Now Elena comes along and starts to liberate D's mind and that is then cemented when she reaches F to find he's not the big ogre that the mother made him out to be. so that is why D is opening up to him faster than one might think :) you have to take all this into account when you try to make this game into more than it is and say it's not being treated with any sembelance of reality.

@Kryptozoid you can survive going to age 18 without sexual contact. it's been done before, it's been done in today's day and age. some people just have a greater will to keep them from doing it than other. it's plausible that she is 18 just as you said it's plausible that this might be based upon someone younger. the urges are there but the upgrining wins out till the strictness is no longer there to continue.

@RobJoy my appologies i had the wrong person tagged in this :)
not to the level she is for lack ofa better description stupid as a post about her own body. those urges the tingling etc is not something anyone gets to 18 without at least knowing what they are and thats what we're talking about she doesn't even know she's getting excited which is 100% unrealistic even for a game character.

Mr Kinky

Jul 23, 2017
It's just a game dude. Get over it.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
It's just a game dude. Get over it.
yeah its just a game. yet it portends to have character development usually that means the characters are thought out which posses the question how exactly did this character turn out so oblivious of their own feelings?
its similar to the game lovely guests where the son consoles his mom as she finds out about a divorce only to keep calling her a slut and cum dumpster during the scene.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
not to the level she is for lack ofa better description stupid as a post about her own body. those urges the tingling etc is not something anyone gets to 18 without at least knowing what they are and thats what we're talking about she doesn't even know she's getting excited which is 100% unrealistic even for a game character.
just wow dude.. you know all... I'm going to end this here because i don't want to get in trouble with the mods. I've seen development like this several times and usually it's either abusive families or very ultra religious families.

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
can someone please share the saves from last version? lost mine and don't feel like playing the whole thing again

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
can someone please share the saves from last version? lost mine and don't feel like playing the whole thing again
here's my saves:

Day 10 Start
Day 10 Night
Day 11 Start
Day 11 Night

my FP/LP nearly maxed, rejected Elena, accepted Georgina's photoshoot invitation (rejected dinner invitation back in Day 3 or 4)

August 17th I plan to play through again and accept Georgina's invitation for dinner to go to her place.

Reactions: Krull

namexjelex

Jul 21, 2017
here's my saves:

Day 10 Start
Day 10 Night
Day 11 Start
Day 11 Night

my FP/LP nearly maxed, rejected Elena, accepted Georgina's photoshoot invitation (rejected dinner invitation back in Day 3 or 4)

August 17th I plan to play through again and accept Georgina's invitation for dinner to go to her place.
hmmm...thanks

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes