wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i also hope for harem ending,with daughter,elena and georgina,jennifer is kinda repulsive to me with that childish look
i'd love to see defense teacher again,maybe get involved with her too,personally she's way hotter than elena and jennifer

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Hum.. Something tell me (probably the power of the force) After the photoshot daddy want to upgrad is job again. And make some movie ! And because is daugther want to be a star. She will be a kind of star ! Dream will become true !

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Of all the days, I loved the Cupids night the best.
It was a splendid idea and well executed.

Would be nice to do something similar, only take it up a notch, further cementing their bond.

Fanboy

Jul 6, 2017
Extracted images from game:
Day1-5:

Day6-9:

Day10-11+Extras:

PW: Fanboy

Last edited:

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
They are the same person!!!! Georgina is the daughter, I´m sure, but 15 years older and time traveler. She´s a bit thinner now, different hairstyle and colored lenses, but the same person. I´m sure that, at the end, we´ll see that DmD actually is a story like "Back to the future". Someone that travels in time for having incestuous sex. All you think I´m crazy, but at the end you´ll see I´m right MWHAHAHAHAHA

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Elena should not be in this discussion. If someone likes her "bad attitude" eyes (this is what I like about her), fine. But she is greater than the sum of her parts.

The brunette has similar eyes and ears to D. The eyes are D's best feature, the ears the worst. Otherwise the brunette is meh.

But the blonde has beautiful features: face, hair and boobs. If she had the brunette's eyes and my avatar's ass, she would at least rival D for beauty.
LOL, you should see other pictures of the first girl. :D

She is busty just like D.

matt24

May 13, 2017
I try it again: Could somebody give me a game save for the mac version? I lost mine because my laptop crashed. I played the deny Elena and Georgina route. Please help me if you could. :) THanx.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes