• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

killmike

Jul 25, 2017
Every update some of the old text is changed. If you're using old saves that could be the problem.
That's weird. I actually deleted the game from my hard drive and redownloaded it. I started a new game, it lets me skip some parts, but other parts like the new stuff it wouldn't let me. It just seems like a waste of time to have to keep pressing spacebar when I should be able to skip it.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
One of the best things about the game is wondering what Mrdots will do. He still has beastiality on the list to the ire of some. Here's a possibility. (Again, a light-hearted parody from me.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahahaha XD Touché, that's not what I was hoping for XD

BTW I don't like the bikini for the photoshoot...I hope there are going to be better options!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That's weird. I actually deleted the game from my hard drive and redownloaded it. I started a new game, it lets me skip some parts, but other parts like the new stuff it wouldn't let me. It just seems like a waste of time to have to keep pressing spacebar when I should be able to skip it.
There are some RenPy commands that can interrupt the 'quick skip'. I noticed this with .11 as well. I haven't dived into the code, but I wouldn't be surprised to see those commands there.

In any case, check your preferences/config to see if the 'skip messages' options have changed.

rle68

May 28, 2017
NONE of them? That's weird. The new interface doesn't access all of the 'older saves' as it drops from 9 to 6 slots per page. I have a mod for that, but you should at least see SOME of your old saves.

Do you still have your old DMD folder? Is there anything in the save folder there?
Also, that other place that RenPy likes to save games at. Anything there? If PC user, C:/users/username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/DMD...?
in the folder my save is there...1-0-LT1.save
when i start the game nothing is in the options to load all the folders are empty

i tried looking the path you mentioned nada...just not looking forward to starting over

thanks for your help none the less

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm, only one save. I'm guessing that's a new save too.

I'm not a RenPy expert, but I've never seen something like that happen before. I suppose that a developer could kill old saves using some code jujitsu, but no one else has reported that issue with the .11 patch, just the 'hidden saves' and 'corrupted saves' at the very end of Day 10.

Any chance you have a DMD 0.9 folder lying around somewhere? You could look there for some older saves if you had it still. You'd have to replay day 10, but that's better than starting at day 1.

Also, the ctrl key can be a godsend when skipping through dialogue, and the pageup key can back you up a few lines to read the relevant dialogue when an unfamiliar dialogue choice comes up, if fast skipping is enabled of course. Not ideal, but it'll get you through day 1-10 a bit faster.

You might also be able to grab one or more of the saves uploaded here as a starting point, but there are a lot of pages in this thread so it may take a bit to spot one.

Sorry about not being able to help more here!

rle68

May 28, 2017
Hmmm, only one save. I'm guessing that's a new save too.

I'm not a RenPy expert, but I've never seen something like that happen before. I suppose that a developer could kill old saves using some code jujitsu, but no one else has reported that issue with the .11 patch, just the 'hidden saves' and 'corrupted saves' at the very end of Day 10.

Any chance you have a DMD 0.9 folder lying around somewhere? You could look there for some older saves if you had it still. You'd have to replay day 10, but that's better than starting at day 1.

Also, the ctrl key can be a godsend when skipping through dialogue, and the pageup key can back you up a few lines to read the relevant dialogue when an unfamiliar dialogue choice comes up, if fast skipping is enabled of course. Not ideal, but it'll get you through day 1-10 a bit faster.

You might also be able to grab one or more of the saves uploaded here as a starting point, but there are a lot of pages in this thread so it may take a bit to spot one.

Sorry about not being able to help more here!
all help appreciated no none of the other folder are there it might be the patch im not sure... ill see if i can find a save .. if not ,,,,, ugh

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so my .10 saves are 'modified' by my mod, but I can give you my .09 saves if it helps:

You can rename the father and daughter in .11 by clicking on D's portrait in the upper right hand corner of the game screen.

The save order is a bit convoluted, but maybe you can spot the one you'd like to start at.

Simply extract these into your DMD11/game/saves folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: paladin07 and rle68

rle68

May 28, 2017
OK, so my .10 saves are 'modified' by my mod, but I can give you my .09 saves if it helps:

You can rename the father and daughter in .11 by clicking on D's portrait in the upper right hand corner of the game screen.

They save order is a bit convoluted, but maybe you can spot the one you'd like to start at.

Simply extract these into your DMD11/game/saves folder.
many thanks... got to 9 so its good

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
in the folder my save is there...1-0-LT1.save
when i start the game nothing is in the options to load all the folders are empty

i tried looking the path you mentioned nada...just not looking forward to starting over

thanks for your help none the less
Ow come on man.

Just replay the damn game again.
It is a joy.

Hell I play through it every second day or so. (Must be in love with D or something)
Takes some hours but man am I ready to pop after that. :D

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
well some of us do have a life
Then do it on weekends or something.

The game is short as it is, and you want to skip most of it?

And if you are calling watching TV, a life..... :D
Unless you have a wife and children, I doubt your "life" is so busy you can't waste 2 hours on this game again.

MrFraz

Jun 5, 2017
Yes I know.

Scots you say? Must be a Brittish joke.
Let me put it this way, Aberdeen in Scotland is where Dolly was created, the worlds first cloned sheep. Also the supporters of Aberdeen football team proudly call ourselves 'sheep shagging bastards'.
But i do believe the practice is more common in the Highlands & Islands, not to mention certain parts of Wales.

Hope this information proves to be as useless to you as it is for me...

Reactions: TrropJunior

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Let me put it this way, Aberdeen in Scotland is where Dolly was created, the worlds first cloned sheep. Also the supporters of Aberdeen football team proudly call ourselves 'sheep shagging bastards'.
But i do believe the practice is more common in the Highlands & Islands, not to mention certain parts of Wales.

Hope this information proves to be as useless to you as it is for me...
I know all that.

For Scots, that is not the case.
That Dolly jab was one dimensional and weak.

Last edited by a moderator:

killmike

Jul 25, 2017
There are some RenPy commands that can interrupt the 'quick skip'. I noticed this with .11 as well. I haven't dived into the code, but I wouldn't be surprised to see those commands there.

In any case, check your preferences/config to see if the 'skip messages' options have changed.
Yeah, it looks like the new update changed it from skip all messages to only seen messages. When I changed it back to all, pressing ctrl seemed to work most of the time.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I just finished this up to the latest update and the only thing I want now is an harem ending! Mrdots please make it so!! or at least a Georgina and Daughter ending

Reactions: RobJoy
K

Kedub

Can you tell me what daz models used in game (from model to hair and environment)?

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes