maxblue

May 26, 2017
There's a lot of angst out there about the dev's income and the story's relative lack of progress. Perhaps we should look at this from the dev's point of view. He's created a brand, and a story he can hand down to his children and his children's children. It'll be a family business! Don't think of it as months before MC and D get it on - think decades! You'll be able to brag "I was playing DmD when they first got naked together, back in the Trump presidency, when gas was just $2.50 a gallon and there was no shuttle service to the moon! You had to type on your computer!' 'We know, grandpa, we know. Now eat your mushy peas ...'

paladin07

May 28, 2017
There's a lot of angst out there about the dev's income and the story's relative lack of progress. Perhaps we should look at this from the dev's point of view. He's created a brand, and a story he can hand down to his children and his children's children. It'll be a family business! Don't think of it as months before MC and D get it on - think decades! You'll be able to brag "I was playing DmD when they first got naked together, back in the Trump presidency, when gas was just $2.50 a gallon and there was no shuttle service to the moon! You had to type on your computer!' 'We know, grandpa, we know. Now eat your mushy peas ...'
Playing Dating my Daughter will become a tradition in families across this great country, handed down, father to son, mother to daughter... wait....

Reactions: g22 and ThunderZoo

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I really do not care if he makes millions.
I do care however, about the speed of content delivery.

If we get a weekly update 10 minutes long, it is KIIIIIINDA ok, but you're still mad a little.

If you get an update 10 minutes long monthly, I call that ripping off.

Have you worked in DAZ studio?
You can quickly position the models just the way you want in 10 minutes flat (per model). After that there is perhaps 15-20 minutes of tweaking required.

So in order to generate 10 minutes, you would need to make about 20-40 scenes with text.

In a day, one can do a lot.
In a month,.... DAMN.

So WTF is the holdup? Either these people are not talented when it comes to working with modelling and animation software, or they require too much tweaking and CGI render time because their PCs are office PCs instead of the multicore monsters one can get cheap today ($2-3k).

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016

If we get a weekly update 10 minutes long, it is KIIIIIINDA ok, but you're still mad a little.

You can quickly position the models just the way you want in 10 minutes flat (per model). After that there is perhaps 15-20 minutes of tweaking required.

So in order to generate 10 minutes, you would need to make about 20-40 scenes with text.

In a month,.... DAMN.

So WTF is the holdup? Either these people are not talented when it comes to working with modelling and animation software, or they require too much tweaking and CGI render time because their PCs are office PCs instead of the multicore monsters one can get cheap today ($2-3k).
Oh that's why then. Wow! We need more people like you man. People who know what they're talking about. We can't wait for your awesome games and hundreds of hours of content on each update. Damn, I'm pretty excited now.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Oh that's why then. Wow! We need more people like you man. People who know what they're talking about. We can't wait for your awesome games and hundreds of hours of content on each update. Damn, I'm pretty excited now.
Don't get our panties in a twist, man.

I still think DmD is the best damn "game" in the genre.
They do awesome work.

So.

401Grem

May 14, 2017

In a month,.... DAMN.

You speak authoritatively, about people you know nothing about.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Choosing An Outfit for Daughter - Day 12

Hi guys,
Time for another pool :p This month you'll help me choose an everyday outfit for Day 12.
So, which one do you like the most?

Outfit A: View attachment 9988 Outfit B: View attachment 9989 Outfit C: View attachment 9990
A is the most flattering to her figure, but it looks like what we've seen her in before (except that the shirt was a different color, she paired it with jeans) and we've seen her in shorts. Option C is probably what's going to win, because everyone will want to see an upskirt, maybe some discreet under the table touching of the ass, hoo-hah, etc. (i.e., the practical reasons mentioned by @Crusoe I would also say I am not crazy about any of them, but I suppose my order of preference C, A, B.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I really think this thread needs to be locked 6 out of 7 days of the week. Do we need fifteen comments a day about how slow this game is?
I tend to agree that everyone needs to accept the fact that this is a slow-burn game, whether because the players like it that way or Mr. Dots is milking. People should drop that issue.

Reactions: DragonWrath

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I can tell that 99% of games would never do this / don't do this. In a month there are 4 weeks. So you're saying with 40 mins of gameplay per month people would still be mad a little. That makes no sense as almost no game offers 40 mins of gameplay per month.
You're putting unrealistic expectations onto games and you fail to understand that quality and logical content takes a big chunk of the overall production time. You're completely basing the content expectations one the ability that people / machines have, but you forget that this isn't a production line where each station does the same thing over and over again.
And this is coming from someone who thought that the last update was really lacking in content.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes