BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
Super noob question, sorry. I play exclusively on Android atm and had to delete my previous save from the 'persistent' folder to start Ch 2 the way I wanted for this update. Now, after playing through .20, my save file didnt return to that folder. Did I do something wrong? I deleted the file on the advice of a porter when I asked why I started with a certain # of LP and FP.

itsallgd

Aug 14, 2018
I think you gotta be on a daughter only path.
On Day 20, I don't succeed in getting a blowjob by D while E is having a shower.
I've tried with different code lines in the console with no success.

Can you help me, please ?
Come to think of it, I didnt either.. I let "D" win the massage contest... guide says "On the bed (with D, if Elena takes a shower, and if F won the massage contest during Day 16) unload in her mouth" you can toggle relationships on an off in the stats window if didnt know that already :) allows to turn certain scene on an off through the story, toggle it on just b4 that massage so Elena choose's you as the winner, so will "D" but as far as i know, you cant reject Elena at the hospital/dinner..

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I don't believe killing off Rachel is a good idea. I mentioned earlier that the reason why D and F are in the relationship is mostly because of Rachel taking her away

I think Rachel needs to find out and the D needs to put another nail in the coffin by thanking her for taking her away from F, something like "You know Mom, this happened only because of you, so I want to thank you, because of you i would not be able to feel as I am now (...)" In the end Rachel would either flip out and understand or lose her mind. The possibilities are huge

Hopefully the creator/dev-team will keep the continuation closely as they want, they probably already have a script for the 18 leafs levels

I am looking forward, very, very much looking forward to DMD, Melody and MSN continuation.
Played lots of games in the last 3 weeks and those 3 games are my top 3. Maybe Love and Submission would be something to look towards too.

Mar 7, 2018
I don't believe killing off Rachel is a good idea. I mentioned earlier that the reason why D and F are in the relationship is mostly because of Rachel taking her away

I think Rachel needs to find out and the D needs to put another nail in the coffin by thanking her for taking her away from F, something like "You know Mom, this happened only because of you, so I want to thank you, because of you i would not be able to feel as I am now (...)" In the end Rachel would either flip out and understand or lose her mind. The possibilities are huge

Hopefully the creator/dev-team will keep the continuation closely as they want, they probably already have a script for the 18 leafs levels

I am looking forward, very, very much looking forward to DMD, Melody and MSN continuation.
Played lots of games in the last 3 weeks and those 3 games are my top 3. Maybe Love and Submission would be something to look towards too.
Wouldn't it be kind of fun if the MC could be in a relationship with Rachel and the daughter at the same time lol and the others of course, a bit silly i know.

Idk its just Rachel feels like an integral part of the game so i agree taking her away completely feels a bit sad somehow hah.. :p

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Wouldn't it be kind of fun if the MC could be in a relationship with Rachel and the daughter at the same time lol and the others of course, a bit silly i know.

Idk its just Rachel feels like an integral part of the game so i agree taking her away completely feels a bit sad somehow hah.. :p
I admit I do like Rachel as her bitchy appearance and attitude has me attracted, but for the sake of artistic integrity that'd be a silly idea. :p
Also yeah she does feel like one of the major characters, hell, to me she's the game's main antagonist so removing her this early doesn't work well(?)... I guess? If for some reason MrDots decides to remove her, it leaves open a massive hole in the plot since now there's no threat to be found. You could argue that dating multiple girls will be the friction in the updates to come, but what about for the loyal "D-Only" folks?

I believe Rachel will have her revenge in chapter 3. One of the last things she said was under her breath spiting the MC saying she'll get him back.
And there's also Lucas... who had a specific jail sentence of 5 months if memory serves me right. Something tells me that wasn't just a random number MrDots chose.

Mar 7, 2018
I admit I do like Rachel as her bitchy appearance and attitude has me attracted, but for the sake of artistic integrity that'd be a silly idea. :p
Also yeah she does feel like one of the major characters, hell, to me she's the game's main antagonist so removing her this early doesn't work well(?)... I guess? If for some reason MrDots decides to remove her, it leaves open a massive hole in the plot since now there's no threat to be found. You could argue that dating multiple girls will be the friction in the updates to come, but what about for the loyal "D-Only" folks?
Yea, hmm, i hate her but like her a bit at the same time haha :D She's ultra bitchy but at the same time for example in the last episode we could still see she's a bit "Normal" deep down somehow... and shes still her mother, and MC(yourself) still had a relationship with her so, maybe she can be ultra turned on by incest? :) And for me she feels at least temporarily removed, she was ever present in Ch1 even tho not showed, but now she feels "defeated"...

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Going back with Rachel, thats just insane. I mean I am a forgiving person but to completely go back to a Woman that cheated and only ever thinks of herself, not carrying for anything, except for the damn result... no thanks. Lets not forget that MC/F already said to D that he would not go back to her
Turned on by incest, still that could work but as I typed above, MC already told the D that he is not interested ... I think it was after D's dream were she (Rachel) rides F and they speak (D / Rachel)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The father should leak the photos to press anyways, He has to have backups an if not have the daughter spread it around that her ex banged her mom since most people would believe her.

Mar 7, 2018
I wonder how the whole Cassandra thing is going, now that they moved country again, so i guess they wont be meeting her, a bit sad i really liked her, and she liked the daughter alot, and i wanted to photograph Jennifer and Elena and the daughter together with her too, would have been a sexy thing. In alot of ways this whole "conclusion" feels a bit rushed with stuff cut off but we'll see what happens...

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
If I remember correctly, Cass said that they company have lots of studios all over the globe. So she could move, still she said that she needed to make that studio better, with the help of F. She was able to please the overlords and get a half year extension.
Still nothing happens between or wait I think there was Look at her ass and then she asks you if you are "open minded" but in 4 playthroughs i have not went for it
and yeah I did like that Character.

Edit:
Off-topic -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have made or know of any Wallpapers of Melody or DMD?
1st page has some pics which can be used as wallpaper publicly and some which are better used privately. same thing with melody.

there are cg rips of course.

poor father if he needs to satisfy gerorgina, rachel, daughter, elena, jennifer and to find time for all of them.

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
I had some thoughts for this game surrounding many unanswered questions that could have legal implications in MC/F home country until I saw spoilers on this final page of comments...now I'm just shaking my head saying wtf.

feistymartini86

Nov 21, 2018
1st page has some pics which can be used as wallpaper publicly and some which are better used privately. same thing with melody.

there are cg rips of course.

poor father if he needs to satisfy gerorgina, rachel, daughter, elena, jennifer and to find time for all of them.

i have the father satisfying everyone except georgina lol

Mar 7, 2018
i have the father satisfying everyone except georgina lol
me 2 :LOL: but not Rachel of course, she's not available (yet?); but don't forget soon Margo and maybe Cassandra and Olivia(from the beach stuff).... He's got alot to do for sure, that poor dad with monster dick... :(

But in my playthrough i'm only with Jen and Elena, I think.... can't remember what i said to Cassandra(can you even romance her?) or Margo........

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
Right now I only have him with Georgina. I'd only do Rachel as an angry hate plough. All because of her deceit and attitude.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
According to the walkie walkthrough
69 Ending:
• In order to achieve this ending, you need:
o To be on D route only
o Choose all dares during the minigame and choose Dad during the last dare.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes