Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I was afraid that the lawyer's niece was gonna go outside the office and hand the documents to the mom. I was uneasy about that situation. I hope mom is out of the game forever.
I doubt it she's "The Evil Nemesis" to D + F future happiness, I can almost guarantee that she will rear her head in a future update as a threat to D & F's relationship.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I doubt it she's "The Evil Nemesis" to D + F future happiness, I can almost guarantee that she will rear her head in a future update as a threat to D & F's relationship.
If I was a rich man I would bribe MrDots to not let that happen . LOL

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't know? Some stories need a good antagonist to act as a threat & obstacle for the main character to overcome, In DMD Ch 3 that threat could be the Mother.

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
So when is next version coming? i need to see dad wearing the georgina bra she left under pillow, it'll be a surprise twist that he's a cross dresser.

Reactions: SikaNauta

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
So when is next version coming? i need to see dad wearing the georgina bra she left under pillow, it'll be a surprise twist that he's a cross dresser.
unless something changes Melody (his other game) in December & January, so DMD expected update would be February.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I'm still getting the issue with ch.2 not recognizing completion from ch.1. I've opened ch.1 and loaded my last save and finished the game over and over, but when I open ch.2 it keeps saying it can't find the saves from ch.1, any help?

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
I'm still getting the issue with ch.2 not recognizing completion from ch.1. I've opened ch.1 and loaded my last save and finished the game over and over, but when I open ch.2 it keeps saying it can't find the saves from ch.1, any help?
open the game ch. 1, load your last save, copy the stats somewhere (d corruption flower), close it. open ch. 2, continue from Ch. 1, import/copy over your stats from Ch. 1, and continue.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I was afraid that the lawyer's niece was gonna go outside the office and hand the documents to the mom. I was uneasy about that situation. I hope mom is out of the game forever.
yeah i know the feeling, i was so on edge with this fucking meeting, my thoughts i neeed to storm through it and see if they are alright, damn i was stressed out.

The mom has done enough damage to them already she needs to go .
i conquer, that damn bitch is done in my book buuuuut than again there are so many unresolved little things, like photo which (dumb) Elena took, it could easy find it's way to wrong hands or she could just spill the beans aaand there are this last words from reachel, im not so sure she rl let it go...

Reactions: spiller90 and wildt

itsallgd

Aug 14, 2018
hehe nevermind then, yeah I like it nice renders decent enough characters/story defiantly one of the better games on this site.
Just thought know why I think I wasnt getting past day 19 I d/l the game week or so back, and start playing it few days back when I d/l the guide an tried following that and seen up to day 21, which only made go bonkers trying to get past day 19 lol... ends up i had an older version think it was 019, when I downloaded it yesterday , noticed it was now 020 an i finally got past day 19 lol

Twistboy

Dec 4, 2018
I just bought the $10 humblebundle version like 2 weeks ago that was v0.19. So I need to pay another $10 for version .20?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
So the "search thread" new drop down has not been working properly and searches the whole site. Can some one please tell me how to avoid losing on the 13th day when daughter is assaulted by the dude with the bald head? thnx

Where do I need to make different decisions and which?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes