wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Another thing I have noticed while playing is that I'm not gaining any FP or LP, I checked the walkthrough for events that are supposed to give but not getting anything, still don't know if this is a game bug or a save bug though, playing further confirmed that my solo game is glitched as Elena keeps saying her and the MC are doing it.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
for those people asking for ETA on the android port, do you ask other customers about ETA or do you ask the company who is providing you with a good or service about ETA?

it’s like you’re waiting for the tires on your car to be installed, but instead of asking the guy who’s working on it, you ask the customer seated next to you the ETA of your car. :oops::unsure:

Reactions: E-Dog

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
So i finish this update, really really good work, MrDots improve thier skill on animations (scene in the train and the final firework), D is more and more open mind (dirty talk). I'm Elena fan so I hope she could come back in one or two updates.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
anybody here getting a big "WTF moment" while watching jennifer in MC apartment? Cause that's some serious shit

Last edited:

geno4952

May 3, 2017
for those people asking for ETA on the android port, do you ask other customers about ETA or do you ask the company who is providing you with a good or service about ETA?

it’s like you’re waiting for the tires on your car to be installed, but instead of asking the guy who’s working on it, you ask the customer seated next to you the ETA of your car. :oops::unsure:

and it took all of 12 minutes from the original upload for someone to ask.... 2:04 - 2:16...... must think all you do is add apk to it and viola.. instant android version.......

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
and it took all of 12 minutes from the original upload for someone to ask.... 2:04 - 2:16...... must think all you do is add apk to it and viola.. instant android version.......
...you mean you don't just use the special "Instantly turn anything into an apk" command line utility? :p

Reactions: E-Dog and Ruffuss

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
Im patiently waiting for it as well, but knew better than to ask lol

Gazhan

Aug 20, 2017
did my thingy...
Dating my Daughter v0.20 Skunked (800MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

you sir! legend is all i can say xD

Reactions: spanco23

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Very impressive update update, I thought I'd reached the end of the day for sure at least three times but it just kept on going, much as I suppose MC's testicles do when you consider the number of orgasms per day he has.

I prefer scenes like the photoshoot to the "now you can touch her boobs" progression. I hope now that a "milestone" has been reached the story can focus on things like that.

Reactions: Les_Riggs
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes