fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So, just to pass some time, a mini-discussion about "which game is better" recently popped up in the Melody thread and I offered that DMD is more like a fantasy tale - where the sheltered princess (from a manipulative+evil queen/mother/witch persona) is pulled to the larger world by her would-be prince, after which she slowly comes to realize that her life choices could possibly be her own - while Melody is more a slice-of-life, adult drama that has self-driven characters based in a contemporary society.

To me, they are purposefully different games and even purposes, with DMD being far more about the building revelations and romantic excitement as D learns that her life can be more free to experience than she was let on to understand for her entire life until now ...and Melody is a tale of how different lives can intersect and complement and/or impede each other as we follow one woman's growth path towards potential lifestyle independence.

But, I'm guessing this has already been hashed out here, though Search didn't really help me on these specific points yet. Curious about the perspectives of others here, of course.

Last edited:
U

User_130505

Less than one hour to go, before we have to wait three months for another release. YAY!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
So, just to pass some time, a mini-discussion about "which game is better" recently popped up in the Melody thread and I offered that DMD is more like a fantasy tale - where the sheltered princess (from a manipulative+evil queen/mother/witch persona) is pulled to the larger world by her would-be prince, after which she slowly comes to realize that her life choices could possibly be her own - while Melody is more a slice-of-life, adult drama that has self-driven characters based in a contemporary society.

To me, they are purposefully different games and even purposes, with DMD being far more about the building revelations and romantic excitement as D learns that her life can be more free to experience than she was let on to understand for her entire life until now ...and Melody is a tale of how different lives can intersect and complement and/or impede each other as we follow one woman's growth path towards potential lifestyle independence.

But, I'm guessing this has already been hashed out here, though Search didn't really help me on these specific points yet. Curious about the perspectives of others here, of course.
YUP...What he (or she) said! I LOVE this game! The BEST I've seen!

Reactions: fried

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
will the download be available today in the OP ?
Probably not until next week. After all, the staff get first dibs and then everyone else e_e

It will be in the OP when its updated, mirrors are made and a possible torrent. I would have thought that being on these forums for 6+ months, would have shown how things work around here......

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Probably not until next week. After all, the staff get first dibs and then everyone else e_e

It will be in the OP when its updated, mirrors are made and a possible torrent. I would have thought that being on these forums for 6+ months, would have shown how things work around here......
If you need help with creating torrent/initial seeding, I'm up for it ;)

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes