locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
srry guys i just got eyes for details can't help myself when i am playing games i always see those very small differances

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ehm, guys... I know I'm annoying but for me it's a very painful problem: I simply cannot save.

Probably the issue has been solved for most of you months ago but I'm having it now.
Could you please at least point the right search in this topic for a fellow DMD fan and supporter?
Thanks a lot, really.

My error:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object

RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object
Does it actually say "pickling" in the error? That could be a problem... :)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok i have bin riding horses aswhell however becausse this is 2d picturre i could overlook it but in RL this is bad
upload_2018-8-30_7-42-47.png
look at her feet its beall around her feet aak 45c turned around

Reactions: RustyV

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
For some reason the MAC version of this (original game) loads super zoomed in and the window occupies the entire screen. You cannot minimize it. Can someone check this please and fix? I cannot fully see what option I am selecting sometimes it is so off.
Any help here?

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
I just played the newest update and that last scene , makes me regret starting anything with Elena, I'm thinking of just scrapping the current save and starting a D only path . I got 3 thoughts running thru my head ,(1) if she was rejected early, she is more likely to really over react at what takes place (2) she's not rejected and goes on a obsessive/sabotage/jealousy path , or (3) can you even avoid the final scene ?....damn good game got me twisted up.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
@Ed B
As someone mentioned, he doesn't have to adhere to our Benevolent Patreonic Masters rules anymore. My whole point is based upon the fact that bestiality is/was one of the optional paths/fetishes listed to be in the game (alongside MMF (no clue where that would happen) and FFM (seems to be moving in that direction with D and Elena). And I've given reasons in previous posts why I think it would be D the one involved

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mmf: daddy gets back to home and then gets his old job back and daughter becomes his secretary so on 1 late night daddy and daddy's co-worker bang daughter together or daddy shares his daughter with olivia's daddy (quid pro quo).

ffm (or 3 or more females and 1 guy): has many possibilities.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
mmf: daddy gets back to home and then gets his old job back and daughter becomes his secretary so on 1 late night daddy and daddy's co-worker bang daughter together or daddy shares his daughter with olivia's daddy (quid pro quo).

We don't know however whom those things are aimed at. As far as we know, since they are optional, maybe both could even end up not including D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For some reason the MAC version of this (original game) loads super zoomed in and the window occupies the entire screen. You cannot minimize it. Can someone check this please and fix? I cannot fully see what option I am selecting sometimes it is so off.
It works fine for me. Runs in a window and I can see everything.

What version of the OS are you running? What's your monitor's resolution? Are you running fullscreen?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@locomotor79

Although I find your posts quite interessting I will not read them anymore. There is severe danger next time I will play this game I ignore D spreading her legs for me and think, is there something wrong in this render?! :coldsweat:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
DMD in no longer subject to FUCKING Patreon censorship so Mr.Dots and the devs (sounds like a 1950's Motown band) can pretty much have D do anything (or anyone) they want.
Maybe cameo characters from other games with whom D can get together. Any Suggestions?
As long as he is still under Patreon pay methods, then he is still with them and has to follow their ways. This was talked about a few hundred pages ago about leaving Patreon completely but Mr. Dots didn't want to do that due to payment issues, so until they don't have full control of his payments then they can still monitor progress in game and monies going to him

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes