Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Never. Rachael gets off scott free, Frank marries D, Brad gets rich, and the MC is left poor and alone. /s
That does sound like the possible major bad ending for chapter 2. In chapter 1 the major bad ending was D getting assaulted by Lucas.
Assuming that were to be a bad ending, my idea for it happening would be if you fail to gather enough friend and love points AND are in a relationship with all the other girls by the end of chapter 2.

Reactions: RustyV

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone got a save daughter only that georgina didnt masturbate and you rejected her for the big money severence? seems I messed up. and Thanks Or how to change whatever in the save editor

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
It was updated like 2 days ago. next update at the end of november

it really kills the mood when I think about a game being updated every 3 months
3 months? Not two? I thought that one month there is an update of DmD and the next one an update of the other game, "Melodie".

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Was hoping D's boobs would have popped out on the mechanical bull.
Would have liked D to have gotten psychical with Elena.
Over all I thought it was a good update, moved the story and now we know who Rachel is fucking on the side.
They did pop out, if you didn't catch her.

F + D + Rachel threesome? :p

Reactions: RustyV

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Please guys, I need your help. My English is very poor and even reading the how to install advice at first page, I don't understand how to continue the version 0.19.
I've played the chapter 1, v 0.14.5. When I execute the 0.19, and click "continue from ch.1", the game crash. If I copy the last save from chapter 1, and paste into the 0.19 save folder, it crash too.
Any help will be appreciated.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man I just love that whenever someone like me calls out a dev that drags a game out forever we become "entitled" no one here knows if I paid for the game or not. And to be clear im against this thing devs have going on now where by the time the game is "finished" most people have put in hundreds of dollars for a game that has less content than a $60 AAA game. Also when games drag out for years some devs will abandon the project before the good stuff is done. Ark has decided to cut his game short, Big Brother died before sex with Lisa, Innocent Witches has been going for years with hardly nothing to show for it, Akabur has been dragging his feet on Star Channel 34, and tons of other devs just kind of seem like they milk people for money and I really dont like it.
Actualy this game,right now,have much more content than most AAA games.Most of them you can finish for less than 15 hours,some for less than 10.You can't finish DmD that fast unless you skip all scenes.
BTW DmD is not that slow.Just see A Wife and Mother.After 10 months and 9 updates we still are waiting to see Sophia fully naked-frontal view.Not to mention the most sexual thing she did so far is to touch accidentaly her son's cock.If the dev is now back to half day per update we surely will wait for 2020 for the first sex,excluding one with husband.
Or check SU.After 3 years and 27 updates MC can fuck 3 from 30+ females.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Anyone got a save daughter only that georgina didnt masturbate and you rejected her for the big money severence? seems I messed up. and Thanks Or how to change whatever in the save editor
You can upload the save game you want to edit to
When you're done editing it you download the edited version back to your game.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes