An'neryi

Aug 13, 2018
How many different routes are there? Are some of them really obscure and you basically need a walkthrough to get them?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Im going on my high school graduation tour/expedition(whatever the fuck is the right term for it) to czech rep and hungary in about 4 and a half hour. Wish me luck guys.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
How many different routes are there? Are some of them really obscure and you basically need a walkthrough to get them?
In summary, the route is linear ... and how far you want to go with D. (and making her more confident in herself,to overcome certain obstacles)
What changes are the girls around .. Elena you can ignore or not, but one way or another she stays around until the last part ..
With the trip part 2, the other girls stayed behind ... for now.

The DMD Dev wants to compete with Half Life, does not create a definitive end or states that the game is over ..
With that it keeps the interest while trying to make success with Melody ..

Even the official website does not bring new information since May, circulated around here and there that would come an update in August 26 ... but ..

Edit..There are 11 pictures I had not seen ..
Exist another link more updated than the OFFICIAL .. (why being more updated than the official is a mystery)

Good luck..asgardtipar2..
Be careful with the hotel you are staying at.... Hostel...:WutFace:

Reactions: An'neryi

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
It says August 26th right there in the link. Scroll down just a little.
Thanks I saw, but when I mentioned there, I pointed the site too ..
But besides the announcement Upcoming Update v0.19 = August 26th, 2018 the right, nothing else .. about the update 0.19 ... is more or less what I wanted to comment ..

Sorry, my english is no big deal and google translate makes the text even worse ..:pensive:

Edit..There are 11 pictures I had not seen ..
Exist another link more updated than the OFFICIAL .. (why being more updated than the official is a mystery)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In summary, the route is linear ... and how far you want to go with D. (and making her more confident in herself,to overcome certain obstacles)
What changes are the girls around .. Elena you can ignore or not, but one way or another she stays around until the last part ..
With the trip part 2, the other girls stayed behind ... for now.

The DMD Dev wants to compete with Half Life, does not create a definitive end or states that the game is over ..
With that it keeps the interest while trying to make success with Melody ..

Even the official website does not bring new information since May, circulated around here and there that would come an update in August 26 ... but ..

Good luck..asgardtipar2..
Be careful with the hotel you are staying at.... Hostel...:WutFace: ...:closedtongue:
1) DMD is on a 3 month release schedule, one every three months. release in may, nothing in june, nothing in july and release in august (sticking to the schedule)

2) if you look at you will notice that earlier this month (august) there was an 11 picture preview of the update later on aug 26th.

3) on the site you linked there is also the preview pics right under the 0.19 release date.

Conclusion: what you are saying after describing the story is complete uninformed bull crap. You should make sure you are in possession of all the facts and list them properly with the RIGHT context and you get informed information. you basically tried to take what is the actual schedule and say hate him! he is doing exactly what he's said so I will make him look bad. Oh yea in a way I just did that to you but with the actual facts and reasoning that backs up my statements, how does it feel? don't answer that's a rhetorical answer.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Rusty - this cracked me up big time! (Helps that I grew up when the art house would run Rocky Horror Picture Show @ every other Saturday night and fans would dress up and play live matching performances in front of the screen. Are they doing that anymore anywhere?
Happily yes. A girls who works at my club just went and helped a friend put on a show in Martinsville. I think a lot of places are put off doing the live show because of the mess. lol

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
how to get reward " scissor" ?
i choose “it was hard to focus on the lesson” but nothing happen

sorry for my bad english

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
1) DMD is on a 3 month release schedule, one every three months. release in may, nothing in june, nothing in july and release in august (sticking to the schedule)

2) if you look at you will notice that earlier this month (august) there was an 11 picture preview of the update later on aug 26th.

3) on the site you linked there is also the preview pics right under the 0.19 release date.

Conclusion: what you are saying after describing the story is complete uninformed bull crap. You should make sure you are in possession of all the facts and list them properly with the RIGHT context and you get informed information. you basically tried to take what is the actual schedule and say hate him! he is doing exactly what he's said so I will make him look bad. Oh yea in a way I just did that to you but with the actual facts and reasoning that backs up my statements, how does it feel? don't answer that's a rhetorical answer.
Ohh my, I hit head-to-head with a DMD fan ..
At any moment, you can look in any of my comments that I have said that the game is bad ... And i played until finished the second part ..
If it was soooo bad I would have dropped it on 1 chap ..and would not come to this topic, inform me about updates!
I have always tried and even pointed out errors in a constructive way in order to help!!

For you I came here to just speak bad and be rude .. you interpret the text as you want and send an answer ..

You will tell me that there is another route in the game in which you completely ignore D and can continue the game without her .. or that the other girls besides Elena have a bigger role in history ..

Oh, of course, there was never a delay in update ... never ..
Or that Dev did not prioritize Melody after the damn ban on patreon(Do you think I like what happened at Patreon?)
And I did not know the link until you mention ..(thank you.. I guess)

if you can blame me for something, you would not have noticed dmd-v-19-PIC previews..that until the end of the update may or may not be used..

How do I feel? First time here that I come across a user like you.
You got me wrong and came with a moral lesson.
I'm surprised you did not finish the text with: Get out of my topic ..

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Since dmd got removed from patreon, all the old news is gone too. But I remember a poll where we could choose D's hairstyle. Atleast I think there was a poll..

Does anyone still have a image of that hairstyle?
I remember that set whit the pictures about the pool from patreon was published on this tread and it was a pool betwen the end of ch1 and ch2.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

ariely2001

Jul 20, 2018
Guyyysss I can't find the Chapter 1 android download link
It doesn't work when I click on it, it teleports me on the 938th page.. Help?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I agree with you, bro!
What happened with the preview pics is this. After the first 2 updates of Melody, many patrons were unhappy that they were paying a monthly pledge in a month (May) that would have NO update of Melody (this only happened with DMD this past January because of the Patreon ban BUT the next month was "free" to make up for this). To try to give them "something" during this update-less month, a special monthly render gallery was offered to Melody fans. Many DMD fans, who have remained studio patrons to indirectly help finance DMD asked--and have received--extra preview renders as well.

As far as you being flamed by a previous poster, there are far too many fan bois on this forum. Anyone who doesn't love-love-love everything about DMD--especially the dev!--will be abused or, like myself, put on "ignore".
I hope a solution will be found, because making a habit out of abusing fellow members should not be tolerated.
Thank you, because my intention was never to ridicule anyone.
I even like the game .. I finished until now as D main route ...
I always try to be educated with other members, more so with Devs ..

It annoyed me a bit, because my placement about being linear with D at some point is true ..
And I leaned on the official website..as update ... I really did not know the other ..
Everyone has their bad day, maybe he made a mistake, who knows ..

Reactions: virtuvoid

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Whoa!
Just as I was beginning to think D wasn't being as beautifully rendered as she could be. These are stunning!

I may not have a lot of love for the DMD story. But I certainly do for D--on many levels...
One.. more.. week.. Gah! The agony! :(

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just keep yourself busy, bro!
One of my games (I only have 4 on the go) had an update today so it's appetizers all the way until next Sunday.
For me, D and this thread are both very special...
I'm trying, bro! It ain't easy. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
SO much can happen in this update, its gonna be a lllooonnnggggg week.

Reactions: Sycho
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes